Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen

Mosgov started to stroll around the two like he was in a park walking in circles. In the centre of the circle was Delevio and Luke, their arms zip tied, a Haxorous and a Slazzle standing behind them. The Umbreon was about to start telling his tale to a very furious Luke who refused to stop shaking around in his chair with aggravated energy.

"Ah Jaire Jamison, once a pretty nice agent, very impressive career, retired at age fifty nine... Died in 2007, when Paine was coming up with the concept of the Surren millitary... How unfortunate" Mosgov said.

Luke slowly lifted a knife from his trousers and started cutting the zip tie.

"Now unfortunately for your dad, he refused to let you guys go to California when Paine took control of the country to train you. Paine is a very good friend of mine so I did him the favour, but he told me if Jaire didn't cooperate... I had to kill em. Shame, I really didn't want to, but your father made the decision when he refused to hand you to us. So now Luke, your going to join the Surren millitary dear boy"

"What about her?" Luke asked worried about Delevio, the Glaceon looking around nervously.

Mosgov started to laugh a little, "Oh I have something planned for her"

Delevio gulped, she knew what he was talking about. Luke looked at her, "Relax... I got this"

She took a moment then she nodded, Luke grunted, he had finished cutting threw the zip tie, he was now free, but he decided to use the opportunity and wait a moment before striking at Mosgov.

Mosgov smiled wickedly, the memory as he continued his stroll around the two, "It's really a shame I didn't get to make amends with your dad, you know if only he were less stubborn, if only you were less stubborn, if only you could see the Playfeld millitary will not win this war. A war Paine is destined to win, hmm yes I see it, your skills put to use against them... You'd make a great soldier Luke, you really -"

Suddenly the Lucario stood up, smashed the chair into Mosgov's leg, knocking the Umbreon to the ground, the Slazzle drew her gun, Luke turned and kicked her in the arm, she dropped her pistol and fell to the floor, then the Haxorous took the shotgun he had off his back, Luke tossed the knife he used to cut himself free at his his throat, he grunted and fell to the floor pulsating like a maniac. Luke shot him with the Slazzle's gun, then shot the Slazzle as well. Mosgov groaned as he held his leg which had been broken when Luke smashed the chair into him. Delevio was surprised, she didn't expect him to get up and suddenly do all that, though scary at first, Delevio managed to blush though.

Now infuriated, Luke picked up the Haxorous' shot gun and started to slowly walk over to Mosgov who was shaking nervously.

"Now kid, wait just a sec -"

Luke loaded the shotgun, "This is for my father and all the years I had to live without him!"

Luke blasted Mosgov in the chest, Delevio yelped watching his body open up and show his messed up insides, blood leaking from his mouth almost like a waterfall. Luke then ran to cut Delevio free, the Glaceon couldn't help but hug Luke suddenly.

"Oof"

She was shaking a little but she was fine, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, Luke dropped the shotgun and looked down at the floor with a sigh, "I-I'm sorry... I know I overdid it, it's just that I've been hunting my past since I was a Riolu, everytime I let my guard down... He always slipped through me, I couldn't waist that chance to kill him"

"Luke?" Delevio whispered, blushing.

Luke looked over at her direction - A kiss, Luke was surprised a little, but it wasn't the first time a girl kissed him. Delevio pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't why I did that -" Delevio whimpered turning away

Luke turned her head to his and kissed her again, "I-Its okay, I like you too - Delly"

She giggled, "Thanks for the cute nickname"

Luke chuckled a little, Delevio noticed and smiled teasingly, "Did ya just laugh?"

Luke straightened himself, "No"

Delevio snickered, "Come on Lukarin, you can't hide that from me"

Luke sighed and smiled again, "That's better, no need to always have a stone face" Delevio said.

"Uh huh" Luke replied, then he kissed her again, she started kissing him back and the two fell onto the ground kissing each other. Eventually Rico arrived at the house and found the two on the floor, he stood there for a minute glaring at them before Luke finally noticed.

"The hell you lookin at?" Luke asked, Delevio lying on his shoulder.

Rico stared at them for a few more seconds before leaving and getting in the Audi he drove there, "What the hell did I just see?"

Delevio and Luke looked at each other and laughed before getting up and heading to the car holding paws.

- - -

London arrived at a house in East Sheen in his Range Rover. He stepped out and closed the door, he was holding a bag as he walked up to the house and rang the bell. It took a few seconds but then a small Eevee with lime green eyes opened the door wearing a large shirt with a cheeseburger on it, when he saw London, he smiled and gave him a hug.

"Whatd'ya bring?" He asked in an American accent.

"Just some stuff from back in America I know you guys love!" London replied handing him a box of Twinkies.

"Thanks! Your really awesome you know that?" He said.

London laughed, "Ethän you've said that so many times!"

"Yeah, I know but you really are awesome!" Ethän replied, then he started eating one of the desserts.

Then another Eevee, this one with circle shaped glasses and approaching the other Eevee and giving him a hug.

"Howard! Look who it is!" Ethän said.

Howard looked up at London and gave him a lazy smile, "Hey"

"Hey there little one!" London gave him a hug, "You look exhausted"

Howard sighed, "Turns out British schools can be very energy draining"

Howard yawned loudly, "I had a lot of homework"

London snickered, then he gave him some candy "You'll get used to it!"

"I know" Howard replied, then he wiped his eyes.

"H-Hey London, spend some time with us!" Ethän said, hugging the Flareon.

London laughed, he did promise them some time to hang about the children... Children he helped get into England, "Sure"

Ethän and Howard chirped happily and pulled London inside closing the door behind them.