Chapter 43: Returning To Normal

Moonlake was laying on the couch bored, Veeyoshi was practicing his combat techniques, he found it an excellent way to burn off the calories and sugar he consumed almost every day. Moonlake decided to go upstairs, he was getting bored so he went upstairs to hang around his room, he heard London humming in the shower, that's when he got a very interesting idea.

"Come on Moonlake... Control Yourself" The Eevee said.

But obviously he couldn't, so he slipped into the room which was misty, most likely because the London hot skin was making the room more misty and steamy, Moonlake quietly crept up to the tub and peaked in on London as he showered, a lovesick grin crossed his face as he stared at London's naked body, it wasn't until London turned to reach for the the fur shampoo, that he noticed a fetishy Moonlake staring at him with a bloody nose, and a wagging tail, he froze and started shaking just before he screamed loudly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" London screamed.

Tokyo who was playing in his room when he heard London scream.

Alarmed, London slapped Moonlake and tossed him out of the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You little pervert!" London shouted, covering himself, "Don't ever do that again!"

Then he slammed the door, Moonlake rubbed the spot where London slapped him and giggled, "It was so cute... Hehehe"

Veeyoshi glared at him, "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothin" Moonlake replied, his nose still bleeding.

"No there is something wrong with you -"

"Nope nothing, hehehe ~" Moonlake replied, going down the steps to get an ice pack.

Later, London was still annoyed with Moonlake after the Eevee peeked in on him. Moonlake had no regrets as he sat and ate his rice and meatballs, London sighed and kept eating his food, Isabel meanwhile lost her appetite when Veeyoshi told her what happened. Tatyana was on her sixth plate of food, making Isabel stare at her as if she was crazy. Next to Isabel were four Eevee eggs.

"You had four Eggs?!" London shouted noticing the additional 3 eggs.

"Yep" Isabel replied.

"Luke and Delevio had two! Ohhhh hell!" London shouted.

"Sibwings" Veeyoshi said, on his sixth plate of food as well.

Tatyana noticed this and glared at Veeyoshi, he looked back at her. Tokyo noticed the new rivalry building up and started giggling, "Eating Compwotition!"

"Eating what?" Isabel replied, then she saw the two sit down at the table, plates full of rice and meatballs.

"Hell" Isabel replied.

After an unbearable six minutes, their eating competition came to a tie. London was impressed and concerned at the same time, so was everyone else at the table except for Tokyo who was laughing his butt off.

"I almost missed how goofy my days off were" London said, Moonlake creeped up behind him and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for the slap"

London turned around, he was dumbfounded and a little annoyed, "Do you want another one?"

"Yes Da-"

London covered his mouth, "Not infront of Tokyo you knobhead!"

"Hehehe~" Moonlake replied, his voice muffled.

"Little perv" London growled.

That's when London noticed he was staring at his eyes in a thirsty manner, he started sweating, he did not know what was going to happen next but he was not gonna like it.

"Um why are you looking at me at that?" London asked.

Moonlake tossed himself into London and started kissing him like he was his boyfriend. Isabel felt her head start to boil, she got up and grabbed Moonlake by the mane, Moonlake who was sweating nervously, an irritated smile on her face

"If you attempt to show my husband more of your filthy fetishy bullshit, I'll break every fucking bone in your body do you hear me?" Isabel threatened, cracking her knuckles on the table.

"Yes ma'am" Moonlake replied, scared out of his mind.

The Eevee ran up the steps and closed the door to his room, Isabel took a deep breath and looked down at London who was twitching on the floor.

"He-He-He kissed me... My life... Is over... Why Arceus, why... Does this kid like me like this" London wheezed dramatically.

Tokyo started laughing once more, Veeyoshi and Tatyana were stuck cringing at what happened. Isabel picked London up and took him up the steps to his room, the Eevee's and Vulpix at the table noticed one of the eggs twitch as London and Isabel disappeared up the steps.

After that, London had an aching headache, the Flareon got up and got to the mirror in the bathroom, looking down the sink, when he looked up, one of his eyes was gold and the other one a glittery silver, he sighed.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" London replied, realising Moonlake shared the power of his new stone once again.