Chapter 45: Small Wanders

London and Isabel spent the next few days hanging out with London's old friends, it was all normal. However, after a night of eating, being hugged and pet by Eddie and going over memories the two arrived home to an unusual site.

While they were on the train Isabel was watching a video of Eddie holding London like a cat, London's looked moody and irritated and Isabel was laughing at London.

"Please stop watching that" London pleaded.

"But it's funny!" Isabel replied.

"To you! Even when I was an Eevee he'd do that, it's weird!" London said.

"I think it's cute" Isabel replied, laughing at the video.

"Uh huh" London replied, crossing his arms.

"What's Moonlake up to?" Isabel asked.

"Kovar's making him train a group of cadets" London replied.

"Whoa! That's um surprising" Isabel replied, as her and London stood up to get off the train.

"You should have seen Rico's face when I told him that, haha! I still remember the confusion in his face was hilarious" London replied.

"Hm so how are the runaways doing?" Isabel asked.

"They seemed excited to see me in one piece" London replied.

"Hm, by the way, I took Öliver to the hospital because that boy decided to do something stupid with his friends" Isabel replied.

"At least he's okay" London replied.

"Yeah" Isabel replied.

"So should I upload this on YouTube?" Isabel asked, smiling mischievously.

"No! I'll do anything" London shouted.

"Anything?" Isabel replied, grinning evilly.

"Why did I say that" London groaned.

The two opened the door to find the living room a mess, "What the hell?!" Isabel said.

"Burglars?" London said.

Then Isabel heard squeaking from upstairs in their room.

"No... Kits" Isabel said looking back at London excitedly.

The two ran up the steps and saw two Eevees munching on the bedsheets, London noticed egg shells all over cradle where the eggs once were.

"Aww!" The two said looking down at the two Eevees who looked up at them with big wondering eyes.

"Momma" One of them squeaked.

"Are you my momma" The other one asked.

"Yes I am" Isabel said, scratching their tummys, the Eevee's started giggling.

London went down and found the other two, who were rolling around on the floor, he sighed and picked them up.

"Dada!" One of them squeaked.

"Aw"

One of the young Eevee's suddenly slapped London and started laughing, "What was that for?!"

Later after collecting the four children the two washed them up and took sat them on the couch, "So we have two boys and two girls"

London smirked, "That means I don't owe you anything"

"You got lucky this time" Isabel replied, glaring at him.

"Now what do we name them?" London asked, one of the boys squealed and rolled over, flailing around the couch.

"How about I name the girls and you name the boys" Isabel said.

"How about... Gab... And Perseus" London replied, squeezing one of their cheeks.

"Emily and Keilani" Isabel said.

London noticed a sparkle on Perseus's fur, "Are you... A shiny?"

London brushed off his fur to reveal a shimmering silvery coat of fur, London was impressed by what he discovered.

"Well this is a lucky sight" London said.

"Indeed... We should take them to the hospital tomorrow" Isabel replied.

"Yeah, but we can't tell them they're our children"

"Ah, good point... I guess we'll have to do it ourselves" London replied, scratching his head.

"Dada" One of the girls squeaked.

London stroked her head and she smiled, "They're so cute" London said.

The two spent the night checking up on their newborn kits and playing doctor for them. While sleeping London felt something crawl on his chest, he looked up and saw Perseus's red eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to -"

Suddenly Perseus slapped London.

"Ow!" London shouted, Isabel turned around, Perseus slapped her too.

"Ah! What did I do!?" Isabel shouted.

Perseus started laughing hysterically, then Emily with her brown eye and red eye started munching on London's fur.

"Um... I'm not food" London said.

"Ow! I'm not a toy!" Isabel groaned, Gab was pulling on the green leaf on her forehead, the Eevee scoring brown eyes like Isabel's.

London felt something in his tail, he moved the cover and saw Kehlani flailing her legs, "That's not a swimming pool"

"Poof!" Kehlani called out from in his fluffy tail.

London and Isabel looked at each other.

"Help," The two said to each other as the young kits kept pulling and playing around with their body features.