Chapter 6

*Erza's POV*
Kirito looked really confused. *Sigh* Typical males.

I took a deep breath as Yue-chan helped me sit up. "Okay. So after you flew off, we started battling the Midnight Katana members. When they told us they knew and were going to go after you, I surrendered. But they didn't keep their side of the deal, so we destroyed them. Then, this boy came up to us. He was wearing a cloak, and he asked, "Where is he?"

"Uh...please tell me that's not me," Kirito inched away.

"Well it was you. He started to attack us and yelled, "WHERE IS KIRITO?! TELL ME YOU BASTARDS!!!" He was powerful. I don't know how, but he gave off a strong presence. I think...he believed you took something from him," I guessed.

"B-but I don't even know who this person is!" Kirito sputtered. "Yue, do you know who he is?"

"Um, well...my memory is a bit fuzzy, so I can't remember..." Yue frowned.

"That's okay...but I am freaking out. It's like I have a bounty on my head, and all these people are trying to catch me," Kirito shuddered.

"...Well, the best thing to do would be to get back to Magnolia and tell Master. ...If we can get everyone on the train, that is."
_______________________________________________
*Kirito's POV*
"Uh, I think I can do that," I said. I concentrated and a potion appeared. Hopefully I thought of the right potion...

"Give this to everyone. A drop in the mouth is enough," I answered. Erza nodded, and took a sip from the potion. In an instant, all of her wounds were healed.

As she forced everyone's mouths open, she asked, "How were you able to summon this? I've never heard of that kind of magic..."

"Well...I'm not sure I'm ready to spill the beans yet, but I'll tell you when I'm ready," I replied.

"Beans? What do beans have to do with magic? Oh, I know, Jack and the Beanstalk!" Yue puffed her chest proudly.

"Eh...not quite. It's just a saying," I said while sweatdropping.

"...Oh..." Yue pouted.

Soon, everyone was awake and fully recovered. Natsu and Gray had slung the Midnight Katana members over their shoulders. "Where is that little boy? I'm gonna crush him!" Natsu yelled.

"Too bad Flame Brain, looks like he's already gone," Gray shrugged.

"Sh-" I slapped Natsu.

"Geez, can't you take a break for once?"

Natsu crossed his arms and pouted.

"Hm...you know what? If you and Gray stop fighting we won't force you on the train," I offered smugly.

"Eh? No train? YASSSSS-wait...how are we gonna get back then?!" Natsu whined.

I opened up my palm and focused. A bunch of corridor crystals appeared. Erza looked shocked. "No way...you did the summoning again. Plus, there are no more corridor crystals, they all disappeared when SAO ended."

"I said I would tell you later. Let's just focus on where we want to go, presumably Fairy Tail," I sighed.

I handed out the crystals and closed my eyes. "Envision the guild hall. Feel your desire to go there." The crystals glowed and we disappeared in a flash.
_______________________________________________
Poof! We appeared right in the middle of the guild. We lay down the Midnight Katana members on the ground as everyone stared at us. "Welcome back~" Mira said cheerfully. She handed me a sack of jewels. "That's the reward for the request. The requester delivered the reward here after he heard of your victory."

I opened it up. Lucy peered into it. "Waa~so many," she gushed. We split the jewels and left a bit for the rest. Soon, the Magic Council came in. Lahar and his troops handcuffed the Midnight Katana members, and filed out. But before they totally left, Lahar looked at me. It felt strange, like...he was suspicious of me. Before I could think about it, he had already left.

A wave of dread washed over me. Does he know that I'm the cause of all this madness? I shuddered.

"Daddy, I'm tired," Yue yawned.

"Haha, you heard the lady. Better give her some rest," Gray chuckled.

I took out two corridor crystals and we teleported to our house. Yue immediately jumped on the bed, while I went into a quiet room to think about everything. Why me? What was so special about me that all of the dark guilds were hunting me down?

As I pondered the situation, I heard a beautiful melody.

Hateshinai sora wo yuku mienai tsubasa ga michibiku
Haruka kanata, bokura wo matsu mada minu mirai he to...

I followed the voice. Could it be?

Always samekitteta hayasugiru Day and night
Toumeina yami ni kakomare dare mo nita wa no naka de...

I peeked inside the bedroom. Yue was twirling around the room, singing. Wow. She has an amazing voice.

Slowly open up my eyes within the blackness
(The battle field, Check the squeal of wheel)

Yue stopped twirling and a pair of angel-like wings appeared on her back.

It's unlimited. It's unlimited. If I can believe myself again
Hikari no naka mezameteiku
Shinjitekureta KIMI to nara
Never let it go, Never lose my way
Koko de umarekawaru keshiki
Kizu sae ima hokori ni naru dakara KIMI to Burst The Gravity

I walked into the room. Yue stopped singing. Her wings disappeared and she looked at me. "Daddy..."

"Yue...your singing is so beautiful. I never knew you had such a free voice," I said in awe.

"Daddy, that's not what I was going to talk about. I think...I remember...he taught me that the world was unlimited, that we could soar to new heights...he's that person...the person out to get you. Otherwise known a-as the boy with the cloak w-who defeated Team Natsu."
_______________________________________________
Haha ooh Yue has a boyfriend~
Yue: I do not.
Me: Haha nvm (*secretly ships them*) Anyways, the song was Burst the Gravity. If you've guessed the anime, you'll probably know this song. I love it so much, I listen to it at least 10 times a day ;)

Anyways, I've only recently decided to add that boy. I guess after watching the anime I've gotten an idea from Haru and Takumu.
...
...
...
...
...
...
TAKU IS STILL MINE
~Alys-chan