"What do you mean?" You snort instead, eating up some noodles.

"Jin. Do you miss him?" Jimin says, raising a brow at you and you almost choke on your spicy noodles. You take a napkin and clean the sauce on your chin and frown at Jimin.

"I don't, so no more questions." Jimin crosses his arms, pushing himself away from the table with his feet. Jungkook watches you both with a lost gaze.

"You haven't spoken a word. You never told us you were even dating the guy. He professed his love for you to me. He told me he wouldn't give up on you. So I want to know if he even made you happy like he promised. Was he a good boyfriend? Look at me in the eye and tell me you don't miss him." You feel shocked at his demand. Three months ago he would have done anything to be your boyfriend, and now he was questioning how you felt about Jin because Jin supposedly loved you?

You put your chopsticks down at the side of the plate and looked at Jimin straight in the eye. "I never told you guys that I was dating Jin because we wanted to surprise you. In fact Jin asked me to marry him before the whole cheating fiasco. It is not my business what he told you because I know for one that he does not love me. He did treat me well, he actually saved me from death when I tried to kill myself four months ago. I don't understand or know what led him to cheat on me, but I guess that maybe I am not like Min-soo. She is beautiful and perfect, all that men want. And I..." you say, cutting your eye contact with Jimin and looking down at his fisted hands. "I miss him." You finally admit it and you want to slap yourself for admitting you miss him.

Even when he broke your heart he was there. He was in your heart. He was in your mind 24/7. You hated how no matter how much time you wasted running away from him, you wanted to be with him and something kept pulling you to him even as you shut your feeling away.

Out of nowhere you felt warm tears caressing your cheeks. You put your fingers to your skin to feel the tears that suddenly fall from your (e/c) eyes. Jimin's face softens and you two make eye contact again. He gives you a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" You huff in annoyance and you can see from the corner of your eyes that your brother is between worried and amused.

"Because I saw the news. I know Jin personally and you know him. I'm a detective, and I know when things feel off. I've known there's something wrong since the news came up. Your family thinks he hurt you, but I think there's clues missing." You look at him weirdly. Mina said something similar once, Min-soo said she never even touched him. Jin keeps on trying to get your attention and convince you he did nothing. Maybe this is all you. Maybe you have made a big problem out of nothing at all. But you don't want to believe it. You want to move past people's opinion and forget about Jin.

Jimin places his hand tenderly on your cheek to wipe away the tears. "Why do you cry about it?" He asks side glancing me and opening his brown eyes widely.

"Because I don't know what to believe anymore. I think I took things out of proportion. Jimin, what do I do?" My brother takes my hand and I look at him surprised. He gives me his famous bunny smile in reassurance.

"I think you need to let him speak. Many people might tell you their different points of view, but what does your heart say? You don't have to believe what I say or what Jin says. Noona, you took care of me since I was a baby. You are my bestfriend in all the world, I know just by looking at you that there's doubt in your mind. You are confused and disoriented. Your bad memories take over and blind you from seeing the truth because you fear it is true or you fear that you were wrong and he'll diss you like you have done to him, right?" You feel like your brother just read you like an open book. He guessed it all correctly; that's how much he knows you.