Chapter 26 (Part 1)

》3rd POV 

》3rd POV 

Time.

Time is unstoppable. We all need time for something. 

Time is all he wished he had back. Time to make things right. 

It's been a month since the incident with Min-soo at the award's show afterparty and Jin has been a wreck ever since. If only he had told Y/N the truth right away, but he was a coward and he had no one else to blame but himself. 

Jin wasn't living with Y/N anymore, he had moved out to a new apartment of his own. He had pleaded to stay but Y/N kicked him out. It's not like he had done anything wrong, but to her eyes and what she saw he did the unforgivable. 

Now Seokjin sat spreaded on his carpet in the middle of his new living room with an empty bottle of soju and some other empty bottles rolling across the floor. His cheeks were tainted pink with drunken sorrow, a tear going down his cheek. Tomorrow would be two months without Y/N. 

Time.

Time he would never get back.

Jin sat up with a grunt, grasping his hair with his hands. With a scream he took the bottle next to him and threw it across the room, the bottle smashing against a wall, becoming nothing more than dust and shattered pieces scattered across the floor. He sobbed with no solace.

Min-soo had ruined his life after the awards show night. It was so damn unfair, but how could he blame Y/N for thinking such way of him? She had gone through enough and what she saw didn't seem like he wasn't doing nothing at all. He couldn't blame her for kicking him out when the news came up and there he was exposed to the world of what he didn't do. 

But how could he find a way of proving he was innocent? There was nothing at all.

With soft cries he let himself fall back, defeated onto the carpeted floor. He closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Time.

(One month ago, after Mina's arrival) 

Mina had arrived and the four of you decided to go get dinner. Taehyung held Mina's hand, taking his girlfriend's luggage in one hand. You and Jin held hands too, watching the lovely couple before you. You looked up at Jin's covered face and smiled. Sometimes you forgot he was a famous actor because he was so different with you, so kind and funny. He showed you his true self. He gave you an incomparable love, a look that melted your heart. You considered yourself so lucky to have him. 

That night at dinner Taehyung and Jin helped you tell Mina what had happened the past two months. You two ended up as two crying babies, a mess in each other's arms. After confessing to your friend you decided to brighten up the mood telling her how Jin asked you out and all and that made mina cheer for the man you proudly called your boyfriend. After dinner was over, you found out that Mina was also going to the awards show with Taehyung as he was also invited. You felt so excited to share this with your bestfriend.