Quarantine Special:

》Y/N's POV

》Y/N's POV

I sit down with my tea cup and turn on the TV, waiting for the news to pop up. As soon as the channel's theme comes up Jin comes out of the kitchen, curiosity on his face.

"What are you watching?" He asks coming closer.

"I'm going to watch the news. Everyone is freaking out about a new virus that has spread. I want to know what measures should we take to be safe." I say giving him a smile. He nods and sits down next to me.

"Well then I want to know too."

The news start and the woman in the screen starts telling us all about the new virus and the measures we should take. Coronavirus or well Covid19 is making messes all over the world and people don't seem to understand that staying home is best. They have closed several places already and asked all people to stay at home for self quarantine to avoid having more sick people. The markets are running low in antibacterial products and masks to protect us when we are outside.

"That's horrible!" I mutter as the woman mentions the deaths taking over South Korea and many other parts of the world. Jin places a hand on my back to rubs circles.

"It will be okay, we just have to be extra careful. Let's research some more about antibacterial products that we can make ourselves." He says and I nod. He takes out his phone and we Google the information. We come across many interesting products that can also help, like alcohol and vinegar. How to make your own hand sanitizer or your own spray bottle based with vinegar or alcohol with some other organic ingredients to disinfect surfaces.

"Luckily we have some of the most vital ingredients here. So I think it won't be that hard to make." Jin says and stands up. I follow him to the kitchen and I help him experiment a bit with the things we have, and sure enough they worked pretty well. We wash our hands and sit back at the sofa to discuss measures we should take from now on. We settle down on it and later through the day we receive a call from work.

"Hello?" 

"Hello, Miss Lee, we call to inform that there won't be any work for some time until the quarantine is over. We want to make sure our employees and our actors are safe and well. Please take care this couple weeks. Goodbye." My boss says and the call ends. I look at Jin who looks at me questioningly. His phone also rings and he takes it, once more being our boss. I think he doesn't know we both live together. I watch Jin nod and hum.

"Okay, thank you. I'll make sure to take good care of myself. Goodbye." Thought this seems like a time to panic and feel scared, we should just remain calm and do things like we should do. Stay at home, practice social distancing, wash our hands, save enough food, drink warm water or tea, lots of vitamin C, and use your antibacterial products when really needed.

If you go out make sure to use a mask and protective clothes, even if Covid19 doesn't affect the skin, it's still well important to stay as clean as possible. If you buy groceries make sure to disinfect them before using them or consuming them. It is also a good time to spend with your family. Even though my family isn't here in Seoul I can still video call them to check up on them or text them. I have Jin with me here so we can have time for each other and enjoy this time given to us to be together.

We can learn new and simple skills or pick up on some small project at home, like maybe learn a new language. Even though I don't think you'll learn a language that fast it is still good to learn basic things from it. You can read a new book you had been waiting to read or re-read, or read on your phone or electronic device.

There's many things to do at home, the important thing is to stay calm and stay home so we can help protect yourself and the people surrounding you. By protecting others and yourself you make doctors and nurses' jobs easier and avoid getting them affected by this virus.

So Jin and I will take good care and follow the rules to prevent any more people to get sick or die. Just like us you should too. 

A/N:

As this was supposed to be a message it was a short chapter. Please take care of yourselves! Stay home and stay safe. Prevent any more of this pandemic in the world by following the rules and suggestions made by health professionals and etc. I love you all and please stay calm through this International problem. I purple you all! 

Thanks for reading!

- Random Potato♡