Chapter 13

h/l- hair length 

h/l- hair length 

h/c- hair color

s/c- skin color

e/c- eye color

》3rd POV

Y/N looks between Taehyung and her bestfriend. They both have red cheeks, and their eyes seem unfocused. They fiddle with napkins, turning their phones on and off. Y/N has the most funny expression on her face. 

Mina turns her face to her friend, who seems lost in thoughts, her face pulled in disbelief. "YAH! Can you please talk? This silence is freaking me out!" Mina shouts a little, making Y/N and even Taehyung jump a little, startled by her voice. Mina crosses her arms, waiting for a better reaction from her bestfriend. 

Y/N's mouth fumbles, stuttering out the words, "You guys are dating now? How? When? What?" Mina rolls her eyes, giving out a small grin. She takes Taehyung's hand, and this one can't help but blush.

"I liked Tae for some time now, and yesterday he confessed."Mina says.

Taehyung nods, "I did so, because you two decided to keep Mina's plan of moving to Spain a secret." Mina's smile turns awkward. She pouts looking at Taehyung with innocent eyes, "I already said I'm sorry for keeping it from you."

He smiles at her in return, and pecks her lips. "I know." 

Y/N can't still believe it. She knew that these two were always giving out hints before. Like the way Taehyung swings his arms around Mina. The small intimate smiles Mina shares with him occasionally. Every time Taehyung kept staring at her. How annoyed and upset Mina would get when Taehyung was dating a model. She had a long list of the hints these two threw back and forth. It was impossible to ignore, but Y/N had preferred to ignore them as this was their usual way of behaving.

Y/N had to admit that in this moment she was a tiny bit jealous of her bestfriend and cousin for finding love in the place they though they would never find it. She also felt a wave of happiness for both of them. Mina seemed to glow with happiness and Taehyung could finally stare at the girl he loved without being called out for being a playboy. But there was still one question: what would they do now that Mina would be gone?

"Tae, you do know Mina will be gone in three weeks, right? I didn't even realize how fast this last month went." She implies. Tae and Mina nod in sink, knowingly.

"We already have a plan. It's kind of hard for both of us, but we decided I would come here once every two months for a week, then he'll be the one to go to Spain for a week, and so on. We will alternate each two months." She says and he nods and smiles.

Y/N takes their hands in hers, giving them a slight squeeze. "I'm happy for you two." Mina and Taehyung give her a grateful smile. She was happy her friends found love. Maybe one day, she could also find her own.