Valentine's Day Special

A/N:

A/N:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! 사랑해! I purple you all!

Thanks for supporting Our Love Maze! I hope you enjoy this special. 

Thanks ARMY!💜💜💜 

- Random Potato♡

 》Y/N POV

Every year my friends and I exchange gifts during Valentine's Day. This year we have Jin in addition to our group. So we sit on the floor, giving each other gifts. Mina opens hers first. The first gift is from Jin, a signed, limited edition copy of Mina's favorite drama. Ofcourse it is one of the many dramas Jin was the male lead role. She squealed and hugged Jin. "Thanks! I love it!" She reads Jin's message and cooes with a big smile on her face.

Then she takes my gift and opens it. She smiles, seeing it is one of her favorite perfumes. They are usually expensive, so she rearly ever buys it, and believe me, I almost cried when I bought it, but it's all for my best friend. She is missing one gift, Taehyung's. We look at him, expecting him to give her a gift or something, but instead he crawls neer her and gives her a peck on the cheek. He takes out a little plastic bag out of his shirt pocket and takes out a necklace with a heart locket. She smiles, her cheeks going pink.

"Turn around." He says, his voice quivering a little bit. She nods, complying to his request. He places the necklace around her neck and she places a hand on top of the heart shaped locket. "It's beautiful Tae Tae! Thanks!" She says softly. I narrow my eyes and wiggle my eyebrows at my cousin. He scoffs, turning his gaze to our other gifts.

Jin takes his, opening Mina's first. It was a picture of all of us on her birthday. He smiles and hugs her. He reads the message outloud, "Thanks for being you Seokjin! Welcome to our crazy family! -Mina" He makes finger hearts at Mina, moving on to the next gift.

He takes the box, which is Taehyung's. When he opens it he takes out clothes from my aunt's new male fashion line, and they were Jin's style. He thanks Taehyung. This feels like Christmas, but in February. I got him a package of his favorite chocolates, with a little card, thanking him for his friendship. He turn to me and wiggles his brows. I'm confused for a moment until he leans to me and kisses my cheek.

"YAH!" I yelp, hitting him playfully on the arm. He laughs putting his gifts away. I hide my face behind the curtain of my hair, feeling my cheeks burn. 

I'm next, I open Taehyung's first. It's small box with a quote on it and intricate patterns. I thank him going to the next gift. Mina's gift for me was a little stuffed animal, and it brings back our childhood. I read her letter and I almost cry. Lastly I open Jin's gift and I smile brightly. It's a simple letter with his gratitude and a box of chocolates. Though my gifts are more simpler, I love them all. I don't care how expensive they are all it matters is what comes from the heart. 

The last person to open their gift is Taehyung. He opens mine first. He laughs at the inner joke. I gave him sunglasses, remembering the picture of him modeling on his bed with double sunglasses and his boxy smile. He places the glasses on, moving to Mina's gift. It's a small box with pictures of him and her together, some with me on them. I can't help but think there might be something going on between my friends. He smiles, placing the box carefully next to him. Lastly he opens Jin's gift, a pair of new silver earrings. "Thanks!" Taehyung chimes excitedly, putting on the earrings. He gives them a little flick, as they dangle against his skin. "You welcome." Jin says, smiling. 

We enjoy our day putting music and talking. Sharing as a family. Mina and Taehyung leave to the store to get some dessert while Jin helps me cook. I'm impressed with his skills. I'm not sure yet if he's as good as me. I scoff softly to myself, 'Never, I'm the best.' I think to myself, putting up a smug smile on my lips.

As I confidently dise the vegetables, I suddenly feel arms snaking around my waist, my body bulled against Jin's torso. He places his chin at the curve of my shoulder between my neck. I feel myself beginning to blush. All I can do is stutter. "J-Jin, what are you doing?" I ask as he shrugs.

He turns his face toward my neck and nozzles his nose and lips against my skin. I feel tickles running down my spine at his sudden contact. He places a soft kiss on my neck, smiling victoriously as he has gotten me effectively flustered. He pulls away from me, leaving me puzzled and completely red.

"YAH! YOU JERK! COME BACK HERE PABO!" I shout, leaving the knife on the cutting board. I run out of the kitchen, following him to the living room. 

I tackle him, both of us falling onto the couch. He laughs, shifting me around as he is on top of me. He takes my arms and starts to tickle me. "NO! JIN! STOPPPP!!!" I yelp. I squirm as he keeps on tickling me. I laugh, my stomach hurting. "S-STOP!" I cry out. He stops for a second, pinning his hands besides my head.

"Then admit I'm the best cook in the world!" He says, looking at me seductively. My mouth fumbles, 'Why does he do that to me?' I whine in my head.

"Never." I dare.

He smirks, tickling me again. Mina and Taehyung appear, "We brought the icecream!" Mina sing-songs and stops as soon as she sees Jin on top of me, tickling me. She smirk, turning to Taehyung and whispering to his ear. He smiles and nods.

"MINA! P-PLEASE H-HELP!" I plead, tears in my eyes.

"MINA DON'T!" Jin says, laughing out loud as he watches me suffer.

"No, I'm not helping anyway. Come one Taehyung we have better stuff to do. See you on Monday!" She says, grabbing Tae's hand. I twist a little, still not able to move because Jin is on me.

"MINA! DONT BE LIKE THIS! WE ARE FRIENDS!" I shout. She laughs, "Yup, and that's why I'm leaving you here." She says darkly. Taehyung laughs and they both leave, locking the door with her spear key. I curse as Jin suddenly stops tickling me, once again pinning his hands besides my head, his face nearing mine.

"Now you are at my mercy." He purrs with a lustful smile.

A/N:

Hope you guys liked this short special. Please know that everything that happened in the special isn't really part of the story line. This is just for fun and will not make any difference or have any effect in the story. 

So Jin... 😏

This was written last year, but I had not published OLM in Wattpad yet so that's why I never put it up here, but I decided that it would be a nice gift from me to you, my Wattpad readers, to have the opportunity to read the Valentine's Day Special I wrote for OLM. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

How are you guys spending Valentine's day?

Anyhow! Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day!

I love you! God bless you!!! 

- Random Potato♡