Chapter 14

》Y/N's POV

》Y/N's POV

Damn, why does it have to hurt so much?  I think, laying in fetal position on my bed as I clutch my abdomen and a pillow. I bite my lip and my eyes get teary. Yep, it's that time of the month... Ugh!!!

I hear a knock at my door and I don't even bother to move. "Come in!" I grumble, annoyed. The door cracks open and Jin peeks his head in as he looks at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? You look like you're in pain." He ask obliviously. I grunt feeling like if I move a river of blood will just come out.

"You think?" I bite out, sarcastically. I know he has good intentions, but right now I just feel like being a bitch, and I can't seem to control it.

Jin seems to hesitate from the doorway. He is so respectful that he never comes into my room without my consent. He never actually come as far in, exept for peeking his head in from the half opened door.

"Do you need anything?" He asks, his voice had a nervous sound to it, like he knows I could just start spitting fire and burn him down. I shake my head, clutching the pillow as hard as I can as a cramp starts to kick in. I hate is so much. It feels like knives cutting you open from the inside out. Lucky are the girls who don't have as much pain during those days. Sometimes I want to rip my ovaries out of my body, but I know very much that I can't do that. It's not humanly possible.

I think.

At least not without dying of bloodloss, which would be ironic considering how we women bleed for almost a whole week, every month.

*(A/N: I feel ya girl...😔👊)*

Jin opens the door a little as he sees me shed a tear from the pain, but he still does not enter my room. It's kind of frustrating to see him standing there helplessly.

I sigh a shaky breath and turn my face to him. "Actually Jin, do me a favor. Go to the store and get me some pain killers. And I know it's a little awkward, but can you please get me some pads? I hate tampons so please don't get those."

He understands as soon as I say it and he closes the door leaving me to my pain.

》Seokjin's POV 

I understand right away that Y/N was on her period. As I used to live with a girl before I know exactly what to do and what to buy. Though Min-soo preferred tampons, I always bought her pads just in case. 

With a basket I pass through the aisle full of racks with pads and tampons and women hygiene stuff. It isn't awkward really, it's something normal. So I look for the must preferably comfortable and safe pads and place them on the basket. At the far end of the isle there are two women scrolling down their phones, and I hear my name in there conversation.

"Did you see the last episode of Once Again?" The first girl with pink hair asks. The other smiles brightly and nods.

"It was amazing. I cried so much. I'm so happy Seon and Hyunji ended together." She awes, putting a hand over her chest, just above her heart. "Didn't Seokjin look hot in the last episode with the tux?"