Chapter 32

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

This week had been a cloudy week so you take your car to the airport Thursday afternoon to pick up your little brother and your bestfriend. You were exited as for the first time these two boys would finally get to show off their hidden talent as neither of them really worked with music. In school they used to be in the choir and they loved to sing together for fun sometimes. For once Jimin would stop focusing on being a detective and Jungkook would focus on something other than game development or sports.

You park your car and step out heading to the inside of the airport as more clouds seem to accumulate in the sky. You hurry up and wait there patiently for both guys to arrive.

Some minutes later you see two figures disorientatedly looking around. The short guy with his round glasses turns his face and finds yours, a big smile painting his plump lips. He waves at you from the other side, taking the tall male's hand and dragging him behind with their luggage. He is the first one to wrap his arms around you and you giggle.

"Y/N! How much I missed you!" He says almost jumping when he let's you go. You missed Jimin's happy self. When you left Busan you two weren't in such good terms. He had confessed to you and you had heartlessly rejected him and broken his heart.

Jimin steps out of the way and let's Jungkook engulf you in a huge bear hug. "Noona! You don't know how much we've missed you in Busan! And when the news came up about what Jin did I wanted to be by your side. I swear I would have killed him." Jungkook trails off when he sees you lower your head and look down to the floor. "Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook places a hand on your shoulder.

You look up and give him a quick smile, "I'm okay Kookie, I just don't want to talk about him. Please restrain yourselves from hurting him please." You say looking at Jimin too, because you bet he would love to punch Jin too.

Both guys agree and then quietly follow you to the exit and into the parking lot. You search for your car and help them get their suitcases inside the trunk. Jimin and Jungkook argue over who goes at the front next to you and both end up sitting at the back with pouting faces. You laugh at their child like behavior and decide to play some music as it's starts to rain.

The two boys and you start to jam to the songs you play, making weird noises or competing to see who can hit the highest notes. When you arrive to the apartment's parking you help the boys with their bags and together you go to your apartment. You let them unpack while you decide to make dinner because soon the sun will disappear in the distance and the moon will come to say hi.

During dinner, the table is surprisingly quiet. Not a funny remark from Jungkook or Jimin dueling for his favorite dumplings. It's like they know that you are somehow grieving.

"Do you miss him?" Jungkook's blurts out of nowhere. You want to snap at him but you can't make it obvious. You can't let him know how obvious it looks.