Legendary Magics

Chapter 6
~***~

Everyone was intrigued with the topic. The word legendary magics shouldnt be said lightly, theres a lot of meaning behind those words. Everyone heard that word atleast once in their life so it was a big deal.

Maiko went on to explaining. In total there are 6 legendary magic users in the whole world. They are contrived of people who seem to be way too Overpowered and appear to have no weakness.

No new legendary magic users have been found ever since the 6th one was found. Heres a little example of how strong they are:

A normal magic user, aka majority of the fire users are capable to take down houses and small gangs. High tiers are able to take down buildings and maybe a whole gang. Special high tiers such as Aito are able to take down organizations and maybe even a whole town.

Legendary Magic users can take down a whole nation by themselves as well as special high tiers, normal magic user and high tiers combined.

Everyone was surprised hearing that, theres such a big gap between Special high tiers and legendary magic users.

Maiko went on to explaining that luckily majority of the legendary magic users seem to be genuinely passive. If any legendary magic users decides to go on a rampage, who knows what might happen.

They're like chosen ones, born with abilities of great power. 3 of them are adventurers who do whatever they want mostly. One of them is a shut in who also does whatever they want. While the other 2 are currently unknown where they are.

It would be smart to put trackers on each legendary magic user but most likely they'll disagree to such idea. Regardless they all just do whatever they want outside of the law without causing too much trouble. Some of them even help with problems that dont concern them.

Legendary magic users have been around for a while. For some reason they age slower than normal people so they may look young even after a long long time.

"I cant even imagine how stupidly strong each one of them are..." Rui said amazed.

"Its crazy to think people like that exist." Amber added.

Yuki raised her hand to ask a question.

"Who's the strongest out of the 6 legendary magic users?" Yuki asked.

"No one knows. Each of them are super strong and if two legendary magic users clash, you would feel shockwaves throughout the world as if there was an earthquake. "

"Has any of them fought before?!" Lily question.

"Well specifically two have disagreed and butt heads a bit, but never a full blown fight. The two I'm referring to are like brothers to eachother so obviously they would bicker and fight a bit. Nothing serious though" Maiko replied.

This was all interesting to everyone and they wanted to know more, like who was the first legendary magic user or what are all their magics or how old are they. Maiko answered them all.

Ordering from the first legendary magic user to the latest one:

Hes 50 years old and the first legendary magic user. His magic is 'Rewind'. He can rewind a certain point in time that only affects a group of people.

He cant rewind time per say but if he's using his magic on someone, hes able to rewind that person to around 24 hours or so. They would live out those 24hrs again like a deja vu and wouldnt remember what happened until they brought back to the legendary magic user. No one knows if he has a cooldown for his skill or how it even properly works.