All Fun and Games

Chapter 11
~**~

The final week passed and it was the final day before the 1 month break to semester 2. The teachers wished the students a fun month and the four met up with eachother.

"Hey, Kairo. All of us were playing to train after school, you should come help us." Amber smiled.

Kairo took a moment to think about it.

"Fine, I'll help you guys for a bit."

They all smiled as they started walking to Amber's house to go 'train'.

"Phase 1 complete." Amber whispered.

They arrived at Amber's house and it was more of a mansion.

"Woah your house is a lot bigger than I thought it would be." Rui said surprised.

"Her parents are kind of rich so you'll get use to it." Lily said.

They all entered her house and it was big indeed. She had a whole pool inside the house and the backyard was huge. Theres was even a little spot where you could play volleyball.

"Before we start training, let's loosen up a bit and play some games. We have the whole day to train so might as well have some fun as well." Rui suggested.

The 2 girls agreed and Kairo sighed as he plan to just watch them play.

The game they played was 'The Kings Game'. Basically you draw from a set of numbered popsicle sticks, but one is red at the end. If it's red, you get to "order" one of the other people with numbers to do something, kinda like truth or dare.

For example, If Rui drew a red popsicle stick, he can order whoever got number 2 to hug him or dance or whatever. If you dont follow the king's order there's a penalty. It's better if they had a bunch of people to play but 3 will suffice for now.

They started the game and they all pulled a popsicle stick. Rui luckily pulled the red one and now he was king.

"I order, number 2 to rate me on a scale to 1-10" Rui gave a smug look.

"I'm number 2." Lily answered.

Everyone looked at her as she pondered for a bit.

"I'd say your like a solid 6 or 7." Lily answered.

Rui was surprised. "NOT A 10?! WHAT!"

The two laughed.

"How about Kairo?" Rui asked.

"Dont bring me into this." Kairo narrowed his eyes.

"Oh hes a 9!"

"I agree." Amber chimed in.

"S-so your saying I'm uglier than Kairo." Rui's confidence shot down.

"Personality matters too, so you're good." Amber said trying to cheer up Rui.

Kairo sighed.

The next round started and the 3 took a popsicle stick. Amber was the king/queen.

"Hmmmm, I order number 3 to go outside and yell from the top of their lungs, their crush." Amber laughed near the end of her sentence.

Lily gave a breath of relief as she wasnt number 3.

"Well, time to die from embarrassment." Rui got up and went to the back yard.

"Ahem. MY NAME IS RUI AKARI AND IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH..." He screamed from the top of his lungs

"Wow hes actually going do it." Kairo said surprised.