𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

sunday
10 am

  The sun light escapes through the parted white curtains, hitting me on the face. I frown and try to trun away, being stopped by a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. Ashton. I open my eyes and rub them until i feel more awake. I nestle more to Ashton's warm body, smiling about how good it feels to be in his arms, and feel him pulling me even closer. His steady breath on my neck makes me shiver and i close my eyes relaxing on his embrace.

  I wake up again with soft kisses on my neck and face and a smile instantly forms on my lips, i wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday. I shift to lay on my back and open my eyes to meet those green-ish ones already studying me.

  "Good morning gorgeous." Ashton's husky voice sounded even more raspy, due to having just woken up.

  "Good morning babe." i smile and he leans down, planting a peck on my lips.

  "Sky has called you, i don't know anymore, how many times." he giggles.

  "Did she wake you? I'm going to kill her." he laughs more and answers.

  "No, she didn't wake me and don't kill her, she's probably curious." he winks at me and i blush, understanding what he meant.

  I pick my phone from the bedside table and i feel Ashton laying and pulling me to him again. I unlock the device to see 10 missed calls and 23 texts from Sky. Okay, either she is really freaking curious or something happened. I really hope it's the first option. Ashton gently pecks my neck squeezes my waist, while i check the texts.

Text- Sky :)

Sky: Good morning Thena!
[9.00 am]

Sky: Hey Athena!
[9.10 am]

Sky: Athena Stone, wake up!
[9.15 am]

  I skip some texts that are basically Sky only texting my name and continue reading after.

Sky: I need to know what happened! Wake up!
[9.50 am]

Sky: I'm going there! Calum is sleeping and i can't continue sleeping too, because my curiosity won't let me.
[10.00 am]

  I read all the texts that were Sky trying to wake me up, so that i could tell her what happened.

  "I told you she was curious." Ashton smiles against my neck's skin.

  "She really is." i chuckle "I think we should get up so i can meet her, otherwise she won't let us alone."

  "Uhm, but we are so comfortable here, i love being like this with you." my heart flutters with his words and i start playing with his hair, the red curls passing through my fingers, and i feel him drawing circles on the exposed skin of my waist.

  We stay like this for awhile, just appreaciating each others company and talking about everything and nothing at the same time. I never thought i would feel this comfortable and happy with someone, not even with Ryan i felt like this.

  I trun my gaze down to Ashton to caught him already looking at me with a silly smile on his face. My cheeks flush pink and i feel a foreign feeling on the pit of my stomach. His stare adverts from my eyes to my lips and he hoovers over me, kissing them.