𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩

Sunday
10 am

The familiar sound of a text message echoes in the room making me pick my phone. I rub my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light of the screen, and tap the iMessage notification without looking at the name of who's texting me.

My sleepy eyes snap wide open when i notice that it was Ashton that texted me. Omg! Today is sunday! I don't know how did i forget about it, i mean this date (i hope i'm not creating things in my head) was all i could think everyday since tuesday.

Text- Ash <3

Ash: good morning :)

me: good morning :)

Ash: I hope i didn't wake you up.

me: You didn't :)

Ash: Good :) About the date, I was thinking about being there at 12.30am? We can go out for lunch and then i have some surprises for you ;)

me: That's perfect and you made me really curious! See you soon!

Ash: Hahah that was my goal ;) See you!

I put down my phone and sigh. I'm so excited for my day with Ash. While my thoughts wander to what could be the surprises, a smile creeps on my lips. I'm really happy and that's what scares me.

I feel a light vibration on my hand and, from literally nowhere, my phone starts ringing causing me to almost fall down the bed. I almost had an heart attack.

I pick up the call, mad at whoever was calling me because they scared me to death.

me: Yes?

Unknown: Good morning for you too, miss grumpy.

me: I'm not miss grumpy, Sky! I'm mad because you scared me to death.

Sky: How did i scare you if i'm not there?

I could hear the amusement and confusion in her voice.

me: The phone started ringing and I almost fell down the bed! I almost had an heart attack!

Sky: Dramatic much? - she starts laughing - Anyway, do you have anything planned today?

me: I actually have a date with Ash...

The line goes silent for a moment. Wha- my thoughts are interrupted by a loud scream.

Sky: OMG! YES! ASHTHENA! MY COUPLE!

me: Ash what? Sky are you good? And we are not a couple.

Sky: Ashthena! It'a your ship name! And i'm amazing now that you told me that! Finally! Where are you going? Do you know what to wear, yet?

me: I'm not even going to ask. And i don't know where we are going, Ash said it's a surprise and no, i don't know what to wear, yet.

Sky: Can I come over? Let me help you get ready! I promise i'm gone before he comes.

I sigh, i love Sky but she has too much energy in the morning. Can't relate.