𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩

tuesday
12am

  November came in full force with a lot of rain and cold with temperatures almost below 0. I just want to know when did i flew to the North Pole, because it isn't december for this kind of cold. I tighten my coat to protect myself from the freezing air and make my way home.

  I unlock the black door and turn the heater on hurriedly. After the atmosphere warms, i walk to my room to find Snow laying peacefully on my bed. She almost disappears in the fluffy white blanket.

  I open the white doors of my wardrobe and look for a warmer sweater, the one i chose this morning is warm but it's not helping that much with this weather. I keep my leather pants on and pick a white fuzzy turtleneck sweater and put in on.

  Feeling my body starting to warm up, i stride to the kitchen and make my lunch, pasta with tomato sauce and basil, the best

  I brush my teeth and fix my makeup, leaving after to a afternoon on the library. On my way there i remember that today i'm meeting with Sky, Ashton, Calum, Luke, Sierra and Crystal to prepare Michael's birthday party, his birthday is already next week.

  I push the heavy door and the bell signals my arrival. Lisa, that was busy with organizing some books on the shelves, smiles at me and gestures to the counter where i see a piece of paper for me. Mrs Collins asked me to receive some packages and organizing those.

  I place my belongings on the little room behind the counter and start helping costumers and finishing payments.

----------

  I'm concentrated on the list of books that will arrive anytime, when the bell rings announcing someone arrived. I look up to check if it's the postman, but my sight falls on the red dyed hair boy. He smiles, and walks towards me, and i smile back.

  "Hey beautiful!" he pulls me for a quick hug and i close my eyes smiling. When i open them Lisa appears on my field of vision smirking and when she notices me looking at her, winks.

  Ashton pulls away and asks, "Are you going tonight?".

  "Yes! I was going to text you because i don't know how to go to your house." he giggles.

  "We can go together. When does your shift ends?" i opened my mouth to answer him but the bell rings and the postman enters.

  "I have to get that package, but i'll be right back." Ash nods and leans agains the counter.

  "Good afternoon, miss Stone?" the man asks.