𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘵𝘩

thursday
8.30am

  I get out of the shower and wrap my cooling body in my fluffy white towel and hurry to my room, as the days go it gets even more colder, ugh.

  'no shit Sherlock *eye roll* the winter is coming, what did you want, heat?'

  I roll my eyes at my subconscious and turn the heater on, slaping myself mentaly for not leaving it on while i was in the shower. The warm air starts filling the room atmosphere and i sigh, getting more comfortable. I pet Snow that is laying on the floor next to my window, receiving the fall sun light.

  I, yet again, didn't leave anything ready yesterday, so i search my, still, messy wardrobe for something to wear. As today chillier, i choose a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a beige knitted sweater, that i tuck in my jeans, and a black belt.

 As today chillier, i choose a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a beige knitted sweater, that i tuck in my jeans, and a black belt

  I slip into my beige converse and slide a few rings on my fingers and a necklace. Noticing that i'm running out of time, i do my makeup and leave my hair curly.

  I turn off the heater and eat hurriedly, i can't be late again. I cross the road at the same time as the bell rangs. I still have to climb two flights of stairs, who in the world thought that assinging a classroom in the second floor for the first class of the day, would be a good idea?

  I get out of my thoughts and start running up the stairs so that i don't get a absence mark. And who thought that making the first class of the day one of the few classes that have absence? Thankfully i arrive just in time and i quickly sit at one of the front seats and pay attention to the lecture.

----------

  Lunch, finally! All these days have been pretty full and overworked but i haven't had a day as chaotic as this one in a long time. First i almost got late to my first class, then the professor on my second class assigned a project that is due tomorrow! Yes, by tomorrow, a project that has to have 10 pages and a report on the knowledge taken from it. It's until 11.59pm that i have to send it, but come on! And then to top off my morning, Mrs. Sanders did a surprise quiz. I just want to eat, go to work and lay in bed forever.

  I finish my salmon salad and get up to pay. "Are you okay, Athena?" i hear Sarah's voice when i approach her.

  "I'm really tired but other than that, i'm fine." i give her a small smile, i really want to rest but i can't "How about you?".

  "I'm good, college has been calm for now but you know, november is coming and that means deadlines." i nod, knowingly, if i'm this tired and stressed by the third week of october, i don't want to imagine how am i going to be in a month.