𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥

wednesday
7.30 am

  Uhm that machine again. I thought i had killed it the last time.

  I roll around in bed until i hear a hurt meow. Snow!

  "Omg baby! Mama is so sorry!" i say after my body shoot up and start petting my hurt cat

  I take my phone from the bedside table and put the music on. LANY starts echoing through my room and i start singing along.

  "Where did we go wrong? Oh did you, did you change your mind? How could you change your mind? Who got inside your mind?"

  I just see my cat running from my room and i shut up.

  "I know i don't sing well but there's no need to run!" i shout at my already far away cat. I'm hurt now.

  'u sing terriblely Athena! she's right' - ugh not even you to boost my ego, thanks

  I change into my sports clothes and go for my morning run. I'm early today so i have time for a shower.

  I wrap my body in a fluffy towel and get out of the bathroom. Niall Horan is playing and i start singing my heart out again.

  9.00 am

  I search my closet for an outfit for this warm morning of september and decide on a beige long-sleeve shirt, a bordeaux plaid skirt with a belt and my vans. I pick some underwear and a bra and quickly dress up.

  I put some rings, my watch and a necklace and as i have more time today, i put a bit more make up on like an eyeliner and a nude gloss

  9.15 am

  I eat some muesli and drink a cup of strawberry juice. I leave everything cleaned and pick my bag, my notebook and jacket.

  I close the door and enter the elevator naming the things i have to do today. Class all morning, work on afternoon and taking snow to the vet.

  I sit down at the auditorium, today all my moring will be here in a lecture about green architecture which is one of the themes i like the most.

  After the lecture i head to my Drawing class, my favourite for sure.

  12.45 am

  Done with class for the day! This is only my third day of classes but i'm loving them so much. And the atmosphere of this area of NY is so amazing. I'm really happy to be here!