Chapter 18

Shoki (POV)
Issei and I sat around the clubhouse for a bit to gather out thoughts. We look at each other and nod in agreement. We get up and head for the door.
Kiba- You guys going?
Issei- Of course.
Shoki- Don't try stopping us.
Kiba- You're gonna get killed.
Shoki- And? I have a death wish anyway. I feel like dying.
Issei- As long as we can get her out of there.
Kiba- That's very brave and very stupid too. This is suicide.
Shoki- I don't give a damn. It has nothing to do with you.
Kiba summons his sheathed sword to his side.
Kiba- I'm coming with you two.
Issei- Wait what?
Kiba- Weren't you listening? The president basically said if you two get in that church, you're promoted. But she also said you two wouldn't be able to do it on your own.
Issei- Yeah?
Kiba- So Koneko and I are gonna back you up and there's no way in hell we're gonna let you go in there without us so you might as well save your breath dudes.
Shoki- Koneko, you too?
Koneko- There's nothing else going on besides the drama between your sister and Akeno.
Shoki- Yeah don't remind me. Let's just go.
Timeskip to nighttime
We make it just outside the church and we hide in the nearby woods.
Issei- Oh man, can you feel that?
Kiba- No kidding. There must be a ton of priests inside there.
Shoki- My burning is off the charts. I'm kinda glad you guys came along now.
Kiba- Well hey, we're all buddies right? Besides, fallen angels aren't exactly my favorite things in the world. True is, I hate them.
Issei- Oh yeah?
Koneko gets up from her hiding place behind the bushes and begins to walk to the church door.
Issei- Hey, don't just go in.
Koneko- There's no point in being sneaky. They know we're here.
She kicks the door open and we find the church empty.

Issei- This place is creepy

We hear clapping and Freed Sellzen comes out from the darkness.
Freed- So we meet again. Glad you could make it. I bet I'm a sight for sore eyes huh.
Issei- Yeah right.
Shoki- Go suck my left nut asshole.
Freed- Okay here's the thing, I pride myself on the fact that I never have to battle any devil more than once. And yet here you are just rubbing it in. If there's one thing I won't abide by is bing mocked by maggot devils in the house of god. So what do you say? Let's finish this.
He pulls out both his gun and saber of light.
Freed- The thought of tearing away your flesh and eating it piece by piece makes my mouth water. (Licks gun)
Shoki- Is that how you lick dicks? I mean to each there own man. But in all seriousness, tell us where she is.
Freed- Alright, you mean that dirty little devil loving whore of a sister. All you have to do is go down into the basement and she's right beneath the altar we're currently standing on.
Kiba- Downstairs. Got it.
Freed- But first you have to go through me.
Shoki- Not a problem jackass.
IS- Sacred Gear!
Our sacred gears come forth.
Koneko- Here.
She picks up a church pew and throws it at Freed who slices it in half.
Freed- You're pretty strong for a runt aren't you.
Koneko- Suck it.
She throws multiple pews and freed runs and guns it. We get down to avoid the bullets. While Kiba engages Freed.
Freed- Come on. That all you got?! Show me something interesting!
They clash swords and come into a lock.
Kiba- You're quick.
Freed- Well you're not so bad yourself. Of course that only makes me want to kill you even more.
He aims his gun at Kiba's face and fire.
Kiba bends backwards to to dodge the bullet and backflips to an upright position.
Issei- Whoa, Kiba's like a total badass.
Kiba- Well, if you want to get serious about this, I can to.
His blade gets a black coating.
Kiba- Come on!
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.