Chapter 12

Shoki (POV)
We enter the house.
Kiba- Stay in guard you two. These monsters don't care about anything but there own selfish desires and that always ends in ugliness.
Rias- Issei, Shoki.
SI- Yes president?
Rias- Are you two familiar with the game of chess?
Issei- Yeah sorta. I've played it but I totally suck.
Shoki- That's kinda the same with me.
Rias- Well, as the master, I am the king. My empress is the Queen, my caviler is the knight, my tank is the rook, my clergyman is the bishop, and my foot soldier is the pawn. Devils with titles and nobility grant the the character six of these pieces to each one of their servants.
Issei- That sounds kick A.
Rias- We have a special name for them. We call them our evil pieces.
Shoki- So where's the catch? You're telling us this for a reason are you not?
Rias- Yes. I want you two to watch and learn. Pay attention to my devils as they do battle here tonight.
Shoki- Fair enough.
Koneko- It's here.
???- Now what can that foul fickle smell be? (Moans sexually) Something smells quite delicious as well. I wonder if it tastes sweet or bitter.
A woman devil with a big exposed rack comes around the pillar.

Issei- I see big boobies.
Rias- Visor you wretch. You betrayed your master and ran away to fulfill your lustful wants and desires that consumed you. Your sins are worthy of a thousand hells. In the name of the great marquee of Gremory, begone or meet your death!
Visor- Oh just give it a rest you little slut. You always had it in for me.(grabs two handfuls of her breasts) You're just jealous because you'll never have breasts as luscious as these.
As much as I want to look at them, I put my hand over my face.
Rias- Final warning. Go back to your master now.
Issei- Woah. This is a stray devil?
Shoki- Yeah, she looks like your next big pornstar.
Visor- Let me show you what I'm made of then!
I take my hand off my face and take a look.

 Visor- Let me show you what I'm made of then!I take my hand off my face and take a look

Shoki- Oh good god! That's disgusting! Issei you don't want to smash this one.
Kiba- See what I mean? When I say it ends in ugliness, I wasn't joking.
Issei- She's got a really nice rack though. What a waste.
Uzume- Is that all you think about?
Issei- Uh....
Shoki- That's a dumb question. Like have you even met the guy? This dude carries porn in his school bag.
Issei- You can't prove that.
Shoki- Mhmm. Just watch me.
Visor begins rubbing her nips until they become hard and a symbol appears at the tips of them. She laughs maniacally and lasers start to fire out of them.
Shoki- Oh shit!
I roll to my left to avoid a couple of them. I get up and one of them is coming straight for me.
Before it hits me Uzume and Akeno get in front of me. Akeno grabs me and pulls me out of the way while Uzume spins her scythe in a circle and blocks the laser and sent them back at her Visor.
Indigo: like this 👇

Whatever other things got hit with the lasers melted

Akeno- Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?
Shoki- No thanks to you and Uzume.
Akeno- Okay good. Don't worry, we'll take this bitch out quickly and very painfully.
Issei- Okay now this a porno that I definitely don't want to be in.
Rias- Kiba, Uzume, you're up.
Uzume- Yes mistress.
They move so fast we can't see them anymore.
Issei- They vanished.
Rias- They aren't. They're just moving fast. In this game they are my knight. They're attributes are speed and their ultimate attack weapon is a sword for Kiba and a scythe for Uzume.
The both reappear in front of visor and cut both her front legs off. She screams in pain and Koneko steps forward. Visor gets pissed and a monster opens up where her vagina should be. The mouth eats Koneko whole.
Rias- It's alright. She's fine.
Koneko forces the mouth back open.
Rias- In the game she's my rook and she has unparalleled strength. That bite right there won't even put a demon her.
Shoki- It did with her clothing.
She spins around and punches visor in the monster mouth sending her through several pillars.
Issei- Mental note to self. Do not piss her off.
Shoki- You got that right.
Rias- Akeno.
Akeno- Oh it's my turn? How exciting. I do love this game. Pay attention now Shoki. (chuckles innocently)
One of visor's monster limbs twitches and it's arm goes for Rias. My necklace glows and my sacred gear appears and I'm instantly in front of rias. I stop the hand with ease as I grab it.
Shoki- 'ayuha al 'ahmaq almiskin.
With one simple twist her snaps and I rip it clean off. She hollers in pain but everything starts to get hazy and dark.
Shoki- What the hell?...........How did I.......do that?
Everything goes complete black and I pass out.
Indigo: That's The end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.