Chapter 9

Shoki (POV)
I dipped out and waited for Issei to finish up with the super weeb. After a couple hours Issei came walking along side the road with his bike.
Issei- Hey man, where'd you go? You just left.
Shoki- Look I couldn't do it. He was too much for me and I just had to get out of there. Anyway, how'd you do?
Issei- I sucked so hard.
Shoki- Pause.
Issei- Yeah thanks. I didn't even make a pact. All we did was have a heated debate about dragon boy Z. What the hell was I thinking back there?
Shoki *mind*- Doesn't he mean Dragon Ball Z?
Indigo: Sorry man. You're new to this. Sometimes anime have their own takes on irl anime.
Shoki- Ohhhh got it.
Suddenly the sky goes purple again.
Shoki- Oh come on not again.
Issei- Someone's here. Is it that guy? It feels familiar.
???- What a surprise. You're certainly not what I thought but you are definitely the ones we were sent to find. My name is Carwarner and my partner is Beatrice and we were sent to destroy you.

 My name is Carwarner and my partner is Beatrice and we were sent to destroy you

Carwarner- This is trill unusual isn't Beatrice?Beatrice- Yes it is

Beatrice- Yes it is.
Shoki- What do you want with us?
Beatrice- Why are you still alive? Devora and Yuma was supposed to have taken care of this already.
They summon spears of light and throw them at us. We leap out the way and the Gremory crest glows on our hands.
Carwarner- Is that the Gremory crest? So you're the ones Donasik and Kareem mistook for strays. My my isn't that interesting.
Beatrice- Since you two are of the Gremory household, it makes all the more important that you die right here right now.
Spears of light appear in both their hands and they take flight.
Shoki *mind*- Crap I'm screwed!
I put my hands up to defend myself and suddenly the area is filled with a mix of golden and green light. When it goes away, both fallen angels were in the ground and naked. Issei and I's wings sprout out and our scared gears are out.

 Issei and I's wings sprout out and our scared gears are out

BC- Is that a sacred gear?Beatrice- We've got better things to do

Beatrice- We've got better things to do. We'll let someone else handle you two.
They fly away and the sky returns to normal.
Issei- So what's a scared gear? This thing?
Shoki- Don't know but let's hurry up and get back to the clubhouse before anymore of them show up.
Our sacred gears go away and we hurry on back to the clubhouse and tell Rias everything.
Rias- Congratulations on finding it Issei. As for you Shoki, activating your sacred gear twice in one night? Pretty impressive for a newbie. Now that it's been activated, all you two have to do is decide when to turn it off and on.
Akeno- I'm so proud of you boys.
Issei- You are? Thanks.
Shoki- Yeah thanks Akeno.
Rias- This does put us in a strange position though. The fallen angels now know that not only are you two still alive but you've been reborn as one of us which is bound to make things more complicated around here.
Issei- Yeah we're so sorry.
Shoki- It was totally out of the blue.
Rias- I know that it was just an accident that you ran into them but remember, don't get carried away now that you've unlocked the sacred gear and try to fight them alone. That's disrespectful to the rest of us.
Shoki- Yeah understood. I'm gonna bounce now. Later.
I turn and leave to go back home.
Akeno (POV)
Once the boys leave I turn to Rias.
Akeno- Exaggeration much? They're still new. My did you have to scare them like that especially Shoki?
Rias- I'm not trying to scare them. I just don't want them to overestimate themselves especially Shoki. He may have some rare godlike gift that we've never seen before but I don't want that to go straight to his head and get him killed. And besides, I will not let anyone take my new servants from me. Or perhaps I should say our favorites. I see that look in your eye when you look at Shoki.
Akeno- Oh dear, is it that obvious.
Koneko- Yes.
Rias- Just don't break the poor boy. We just got him.
Akeno- I won't. I promise. With him, this is going to take some time.
Indigo: That's the end of this chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.