Chapter 15

Shoki (POV)
Koneko comes through the portal followed by Uzume.
Koneko- Great, an exorcist.
Uzume- Shoki! (Runs to shoki's side) Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
Shoki- Well he blow my kneecap and I almost bled out due to a fatal stab wound but other than that, I'm doing just fine.
Uzume- I see..........
Uzume gets up and stands next to an equally pissed off Akeno.
Freed- Hell yeah! We got ourselves a good old fashioned gangbang.
Uzume- You hurt Issei but worst of all, you hurt my brother. You're not leaving here alive.
Akeno- That we can agree on.
Freed- Oh I'm far from disappointed trust me. So what's the deal? You're the pitcher, one's the catcher, and the other is the umpire?
Kiba- You know for a priest, that's quite a mouth you got there. It's kinda on par with Shoki's.
Freed- What are you? The impiety police? Get off your high horse douchebag. Hunting your kind is my I love concern. So stop preaching and let's get to it. 
Akeno- Could've have said it any better. Now die you lowlife human scum!
She fires off a bolt of lightning but Freed barely dodges.
Freed- Oh so close. I guess you are just a hot piece of ass and nothing more.
???- Unlike her, I won't miss.
It was Uzume who appeared behind Freed in mid swing of her scythe.
Freed- Wha?
He turns around gets his lightsaber up to absorb some of the force. He goes flying and crashes into the wall making a hole.
Freed- Ow that actually hurt you lusty Devil whore!
Red and black energy blast comes from the portal and hits Freed dead on. Out of the portal come Rias.
Rias- Nobodies hurts my servants.
Freed- Well well. Look who finally decided to show their tits. Don't get too full of yourself though because I'm pretty sure I just hurt them.
Rias turns to us.
Rias- It's alright. I'm here now.
Issei- That's a lot.
Shoki- Yeah thanks.
Issei- Imagine sorry that we failed you and let you down.
Shoki- We walked right into a trap.
Rias- I'm the one who should be sorry. Just look at the two of you. You've been hurt and I sent you two into the hands of an exorcist and I had no idea. There was a barrier in place here up until a moment ago so we didn't even realize.
Upon hearing this, Freed starts to stomp the shit out of Asia.
Freed- You were supposed to make the barrier! Little bitch! Die!
Still with ma sacred gear out, I take off faster than usual. I ricochet off one of the walls and nail Freed in the side of his face with everything I have. We both crash onto the floor but I quickly recover and get Freed in a side headlock and rain down right hand fists.
Freed- Ah fuck! Get off of me you psychotics Devil douchebag!!
He grabs his lightsaber and swings it in my direction. I lay down in my back to avoid it then I grab hold of his right hand. I take his middle and pointer finger and start biting the shit out of them.
Freed- Ahhh!!! Let go!!!
He begins to flail but it does nothing, I position myself into the armbar position and then I snap both his fingers i was biting and complete the armbar submission.

Freed- Ahhh!!! Let go!!!He begins to flail but it does nothing, I position myself into the armbar position and then I snap both his fingers i was biting and complete the armbar submission

Freed- Ahhhh!!!!!!!He taps but I won't break the hold

Freed- Ahhhh!!!!!!!
He taps but I won't break the hold.
Shoki- Say goodbye to your arm bitch!
Koneko- Fallen Angels are here.
Rias- Akeno prepare your jump. All we need now is to get Shoki and Issei out of here.
Akeno- Right. Let go of him Shoki. It's time to go home. Your safety is my top priority.
Uzume- Ditto now come on.
Shoki- Damn it.
I break the hold and get up to go join the others.
Rias- Koneko, make sure you have Issei.
Koneko- Kay.
I get within reach of everybody then
BANG!!
I look down and my chest starts to bleed.
Shoki- Oh....shit
I cough up blood collapse to one knee.
Everyone- Shoki!!!!!
Freed starts to laugh maniacally as he's the one who shot me. He gets a table to the face courtesy of Koneko.
Shoki *mind*-  Hey mysterious voice. Could use a little help here.
The same light as before comes from my wound and it fills up the whole room. Once it's gone, my wound was sealed up. Everyone is in shock besides Issei.
Shoki- I'll explain later. Let's go!
We all gather inside the ports and I look to Asia .
Shoki- Hold on. What about her? We can't just leave her here.
Issei- She's still in danger.
Rias- I'm afraid only members of my household can make this jump with this magic circle. Sorry but it wouldn't work.
Issei- No please wait! Don't do this!
Shoki- If that's the case then, I'll meet you guys at the clubhouse. I'm going on foot.
Before I could even move, Akeno has her arms wrapped me from behind and is giving me a reverse embrace.
Akeno- I can't let you do that. It's suicide.
Shoki- I can't just leave her behind like that! She's my friend just like you guys! I never just abandoned them like this!!
Akeno- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
SI- Asia!!!
Asia- Go without me. Please go. I'll see you two soon. (Sheds tears) Trust me I will.
We scream her name one last time before the the light from the jump takes over. We abandon her. That makes us even worse than than trash like Freed.
Indigo: That's The end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.