Hurt

Willow stared at the screen in front of themself. It was half past 3 in the morning and they weren't feeling okay. They weren't feeling happy. They thought these terrible thoughts had long disappeared since summer. They felt like crying, but they couldn't. Their body felt so tired, but their mind was so extremely awake. The only way they could feel happy was their phone. They wanted to tell their best friend... Maple. They wanted to tell her that Death was really feeling like a good idea. They didn't tell Bark. Bark was probably going to say to not die. That she loved them and dying isn't good. Willow wasn't in the mood to be told that they shouldn't die. They dropped their phone down beside them and stared at the ceiling, the video playing in the background.

To take their mind off them wanting to die, they thought of ways they could progress one of their stories. They picked their phone back up and went onto it. They went to their writing app and started adding things. They just wrote and wrote and wrote and didn't bother looking at the time. By the time they finished the chapter, they saw it was almost 5 in the morning. They had just wrote so much hurt/comfort. So much. They still weren't crying. They really wanted human communication. Not over text, but face to face in the same room. They wanted to just talk to someone about how they were feeling, but just buried down. They already had other feelings, but they were being all pushed down. They sat up and published the chapter. They then forced themself to write even more.

(Haha mini vent)