Soulmate Au (Names)

(Idea: Your soulmate's name appears on your wrist once you hit the age of 15)

Willow and Bark learned from a young age that once you hit 15, your sm's name would appear on your wrist. Well once they both met each other, they became quick friends. They both promised each other to not reveal who their sm could be until Willow hit 15, as Bark's birthday was before Willow's. They both were completely excited, waiting for the day to arrive. They both guessed each year on whom it may be.

When Willow and Bark were in summer break between their fifth and sixth grades, Willow started catching a love bug for Bark. Each year after that, on their birthday, they secretly wished it was Bark. During the last month of both of their eighth grades, they started having little arguments about Bark's sudden infatuation with Silver. The arguments only started getting worser and worser as the school year started once again.

It was only the first month of school and Bark already started dating Silver. Willow was quickly tossed aside like a worn toy. Once Willow's birthday arrived, Willow and Bark weren't on speaking terms. Willow removed a sash that Bark and Willow tied together, promising they were going to take it off when they both turned 15. Willow looked down at the name and went quiet.

What was written was Bark. Willow wanted to scratch it out. After their friends went home after their party, they went to their room and started scratching the name out with a pen until blood was drawn. They simply whispered a quick curse at themself and wrapped it up with bandages. They went to sleep and went to school the next day. Willow walked the halls and quickly caught Bark's eye.

They both stared at each other for a good minute before Willow started speeding away. Willow's heart fluttered just by looking at Bark. During one of their classes, Willow felt someone tap their shoulder and quickly saw it was Bark. Willow yearned to talk to her, but didn't allow themself to show weakness for Bark. They looked away and heard Bark say "I need to talk to you about the name written on our wrists.."

Willow said, defensively "We don't need to talk about anything..!" Bark said "Yes... We do..! Please... Meet me in the bathroom during our 7th class. We need to talk.. It's important..." Willow saw her walk away and their heart rate was completely fast. Why did they have to fall for her..? Willow did go to the bathroom during their 7th class, waiting for a good 3 minutes before giving up and heading out. Then they bumped into Bark, who was walking in. Bark then quickly yanked them into a stall.

She said "I never forgot our promise from fourth grade... What name did you get...?" Willow said "Why don't you show yours first... I... Your birthday is before mine after all..." Bark nodded and untied the sash on her wrist. What was written was Willow. Willow let out a sharp breath and said "I cant show mine..." Bark said "Why..?" Willow bit their lip and removed the bandages, revealing a badly cut up wrist.

The name was barely even visible. Willow said "I got angry when I saw who I got..." Bark asked "Who was it?" Willow took a deep breath and said "It was-" Suddenly Silver came in, chatting with her friends. Silver was talking about the name written on her wrist. Bark walked out of the stall and closed it behind her. She smiled and said a quick hello to her girlfriend. She washed her hands and walked out.

Willow sat quiet in the stall alone, listening to what Silver had to say. Silver scoffed and Rain said "When are you gonna dump her sorry ass?" Silver said "Hopefully by Winter. She's gotten soooo boring." Heather said "But she's soooo hottt" Silver said "Then why don't you date her?" Heather said "She's not my type. She's too boring for me" Silver said "You know who's more interesting...? Especially to mess around with?"

The other two girls asked "Who?" Silver grinned and said "Our little one eyed freak!" Rain gagged and said "But she's so ugly! She'll surely ruin your reputation!" Silver said "I will just say i felt so pitiful to her... So i started dating her" Willow quietly gasped and waited for them to leave to exit the stall. Soon enough they did leave and Willow got out.