Sleepover

(This is events that occurred during a sleepover at my house.. It's not too accurate because it was a while ago and we were all hella tired)

Willow and the other 3 were all playing hide and seek in the dark. Willow was hiding in the bathroom and was quickly found. They decided to go to their room and change. Little did they know that Hazel was hiding in their bed. Willow was shirtless facing their bed and was quickly caught by surprise when Hazel quickly said something. Hazel and Willow promised to never talk about what happened that time. Willow quickly changed and got out. Willow didn't say anything to the seeker about Hazel hiding. They all continued playing..

~~~

Willow heard Quiet's phone start making noises and saw the group's mutual male friend calling. Quiet answered it and was talking with him on speaker. Savage only lived a couple of houses down and didn't know that a sleepover was happening at Willow's house. Willow decided to call Savage while he was talking with Quiet. They all were bored and nothing good was happening. It only lasted a short time..

~~~

Willow and Quiet quickly dashed into Willow's room, holding the door shut. Maple and Hazel were trying to open the door. Finally the two girls made it open and Willow and Quiet run into the closet and Maple and Hazel stop chasing them, chilling on the bed. Willow grabs a belt hanging from inside and attempts at tying a noose, they fail, and put it around their neck.  Maple quickly looms over to see what's happening and says "wIlLoW nO dYiNg oN mY wAtCh!" She quickly takes it off of Willow and takes it from them.

Willow tries to close the door and Maple opens it back up. They both try this a bunch of times. Willow finally walks out and takes a pencil sharpener. They use their Swiss Knife blade to unscrew the screw holding the razor and looks over at Maple. Maple saw the razor and Willow looked at her scared. They quickly dash to the bathroom with the razor and Maple makes it to the door before Willow can lock it. Maple shouts "Give me it!" Willow frowns and gives her the razor. She and Willow walk back to their room and Maple throws it away. They all hang out for a while before they all start to fall asleep. Maple decided to fall asleep in Willow's bed. Quiet and Hazel slept on Willow's old bed in the living room. Willow was begged by Maple to sleep with her because she didn't want to feel lonely. Willow finally gave into sleeping with her. Willow fell asleep a while after Maple fell asleep..

~~~

Willow woke up first and got up. They saw Maple asleep in thier bed and quietly walked out of thier room to see how everyone else was like, also where they were all sleeping. Willow sighed and played their phone for a while until someone woke up. That wasn't long Quiet woke up next. They both started playing Minceraft. Hazel woke up and joined them. Maple woke up last and late and watched them. Maple and Willow baked cookies with sour patch kids in them and served them.

They all stopped, cause they got bored, and hung out on Willow's old bed. Maple was playing her tablet, Willow was playing their phone, Hazel was watching Riverdale, and Quiet was playing her phone. Hazel left first and Willow was trying out a game on Maple's tablet. Quiet quickly was playing the tablet before she left. Maple was starting to feel sick. Willow kept an eye on her until she left. Willow was left alone and an entire house to pick up. Willow sighed and said "Great.."

~~~

(̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶k̶a̶y̶)̶

(Heh... I mean... Uh... I'm alright guys..! You don't need to call peta on me...?)