Theorizing Their Feelings

Willow wasn't quite sure if the feelings they felt for Bark were correct. They felt like... They were so giddy when they saw her... But.. At the same time... They felt completely unsure of themselves... Questioning whether or not these feelings, whatever they are, were romantic or not... They have watched a million things to try and figure it out, but nothing made sense. They need to figure themsleves out while they still can, with Bark still stuck in Willow's old school.

Willow's stomach was churning with anxiety. All they could think of was those beautiful eyes. They shook their head and lied out a board with string connect places. It was a complete mess, but they understood it. It was pointing around. They heard their phone buzz and looked at it. It was another notification from Bark. Their heart sped up quickly. They went to read it and their face turned into a grin as they read it. They quickly messaged them back. They went back to the board.

They can't have to most hott- bravest girl they know keep on texting them. They bit their lip as they tried to piece together the parts. They sighed and sat with their knees to their chest. They needed to figure it out. Bark could come over at any second and Willow would have to be delayed. They gave up for the day and just scrolles through YouTube. They came across a video called "8 signs you were actually in love" They clicked on it, just fairly curious. The first sign was "Sharing your deepest secrets with each other"

Willow said "Well... Me and Bark do know each other's secrets... But... I... I dont know if we shared our deepest secrets... She... She... She doesn't know about... This voice in my head... She doesn't need to know about it..." Willow continued. The next sign is "You didn't ever gossip about your love" Willow sighed and said "I... I don't think I've ever talked about this to anyone... I... Don't even know if I'm actually in love..." They confinued. The next sign was "You never wanted to control their life"

Willow said "Yeah... I... I let her do her own things... I... I wouldn't even care if she flew away from me... I would just be... Lonely... She's free to leave me whenever she wants" Willow's voice in their head said "Even when she finds out the real truth about you. She'll leave. Everyone else did. How would she feel knowing how you really got that scar?" Willow shook their head and continued the video. The next sign was "You never used ultimatums" Willow sighed and said "I don't think I ever will.."

They continued "I... I'm happy to see how our relationship blooms... And it's okay with me if she leaves me... Tells me that we aren't friends anymore... I would be okay on my own" The voice crept back and said "Yes You'll be perfectly fine. She'll finally think of you as a monster as many others do. You'll finally encounter the truth about yourself. You're a worthless scumbag" Willow continued the video. The next sign was "Love & Hate. Not at all different"

Willow sighed and said "I... Couldn't hate her that much...! Right? I love her with my entire body... Platonic or not... But I couldn't hate her as much as that.."(ps. Foreshadowing... But Willow hates Bark with their entire body) Willow moved onto the next sign "Things never become a routine" Willow said "Being friends with Bark, nothing is always the same. Everyday I learn something new about her... But... She's... Yeah..." Willow slightly smiled at the thought of Bark. Willow went to the next sign.

It was "The feeling of home with them" Willow said "I.. I feel like I'm at home with Bark... She makes me feel safe and Warm... And... She makes me put my gaurd down just by me looking into her eyes..." Willow slightly smiled at the thought and went onto the next sign. It was "You see a future with them" Willow almost laughed at the idea. Willow said "I don't think I could possibly see a future with my cute a$s best friend. Just because I think of her as pretty in a wedding suit doesn't mean I wanna have a future with her. We couldn't even bare children together in the future. Plus, I don't think me and her planning to go somewhere on our honeymoon if we do get married would even count. We both thought of that when we were younger" (they both were only 10 years old)

It took Willow a couple of minutes to realize what they just said "Wait... Oh... Well... I guess that explains that..." Willow counted all of which they had true... It was only 6. They didn't know if it was true or not, but They were barely passing for the thing. They got a 75%. Willow thought about the board and wrote down "Possibly feeling deeply in love????" On a sticky note. They pinned the sticky note to the board. All the strings lined up to the sticky note. Willow whispered under their breath "Well I'm screwed..."