Be Alright

(It's Bark and Silver. Don't worry. WillowBark isn't broken up)

"I look up from the ground to see your sad and teary eyes"

Bark was listening to the dead silence. She looked up to look at Silver's eyes. She looked so sad and teary eyed.

"You look away from me and I see there's something you're trying to hide"

Silver looked away from Bark's staring. She was trying to hide something away from Bark

"And I reach for your hand but it's cold. You pull away again and i wonder what's on your mind"

Bark goes to reach for Silver's hand, feeling that it's cold. Silver pulls her hand away and her mind seems filles with thoughts

"And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake. You start to tremble and your voice begins to break"

Silver begans to say, her voice breaking "I've made a huge dumb mistake, Bark" She starts trembling

"You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friend's, they were my mate's"

Silver continues "The cigarettes on the counter aren't my friend's... They're your friend's..."

"And I feel the color draining from my face"

Bark felt the color draining from her face as tears were filling her eyes. She quickly walked out, very upset. She stumbled to a house. Someone's house.

"And my friend said "I know you love her, but it's over, mate. It doesn't matter, put the phone away. It's never easy to walk away, let her go... It'll be alright" "

She found Willow's house and quickly entered. She saw Willow look up and their face quickly turn shocked. Willow quickly speeds over to Bark and leads her to the couch. Bark begins to explain what happened. Once she finished, she went to see who texted her. Willow said "I know you love her, but it's over. It doesn't matter. Put your phone away. It's never going to be easy to walk away from the situation.. Let her go. It'll be alright"

"So I still look back at all the messages you'd sent and I know it wasn't right, but it was fucking with my head"

Bark was looking back on all of the messages shared between her and her girlfriend. It was badly messing with her head.

"And everything deleted like the past, it was gone and when I touched your face, I could tell you're moving on"

Bark returned back to Silver. They both pretended it never happened. When Bark would hold Silver close to her, she knew that Silver was moving on

"But it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday. It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake"

Bark knew that Silver kissed Pebble the other day, but that wasn't the thing that was bothering her. What was bothering her was the betrayal that Silver had done

"And everything I know tells me that I should walk away, but I just want to stay"

Bark knew that her entire body was telling her to leave, but her heart wanted to stay forever with Silver. She wanted to stay.

"And my friend said "I know you love her, but it's over, mate. It doesn't matter, put the phone away. It's never easy to walk away, let her go. It'll be okay. It's gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up, let's forget tonight. You'll find another and you'll be just fine. Let her go" "

Bark was hanging out with Willow in thier house again, talking about her situation. Willow put a hand on Bark's shoulder and said "I know you love her, but it's over. It doesn't matter anymore, so put your phone up. It's never going to be easy to leave her, but you need to let her go. It'll be alright. Sure it'll hurt for a bit, but just forget for now. Now bottoms up... And forget what happened." Willow lifted a shot of chocolate milk and said "You'll find another and you'll be just fine. Just let her go" Bark bumped Willow's shot with her own shot of water.

"But nothing heals the past like time and they can't steal the love you're born to find"

Months have passed and Bark had let Silver go. Sure it would still hurt when her name was mentioned because nothing heals the past. Bark was free now and the love she was born to find can never be stolen.

"But nothing heals the past like time and they can't steal the love you're born to find"

The past will never be fully healed, sure, but after some time it starts healing. Nobody is able to steal the love you're born to find, unless you finally found it. And she did

" "I know you love her, but it's over, mate. It doesn't matter, put the phone away. It's never easy to walk away, let her go. It'll be okay. It's gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up, let's forget tonight. You'll find another and you'll be just fine. Let her go" "

Bark listened to Willow as they said "I know you loved her and it's over. You've finally put your phone away. I know it wasn't easy to walk away and let her go, but you did. It was okay in the end. It did hurt for a bit, but it healed. Now bottoms up and let's forget what may happen tonight. You've found another and you're just fine. You've let her go"

"It'll be alright"

Willow and Bark bumped their shots full of their favorite drinks. They both chugged it down

"It'll be alright"

Willow and Bark had the time of their lives, laughing and enjoying their time together.

"It'll be alright"

Willow was anxious to make the first move, but pushed through it and did kiss Bark. They were returned with a kiss.

"It'll be alright"

They both stayed with Each other for years before Bark popped the question. Willow freaked out during it and managed to say yes.

"It'll be alright"

They both got married, having a great wedding. Lived until old age with each other. Dancing and having fun one last time before death due them part