The Favor

(I made this hella awkward. Enjoy)

Willow was staring at Bark's soft looking lips. They themself started to bite their own lips by the sight of them. Willow jumped in their own skin when Bark asked "What are ya looking at?" Willow quickly said "Nothing!" Bark laughed and said "Alright, whatever you say" A couple of minutes pass and Willow sighed.

Willow then started thinking about her lips again, soon biting their own. Willow glanced up at Bark and saw her staring. Willow asked "What?" Bark chuckled and said "Nothing. You're biting your lip again" Willow said "Oh.." Willow felt their heart soaring, but said nothing. Willow said, after a few minutes "Can I ask you a... Favor..?"

Bark said "Yeah.. Of course.." Willow stood up and helped Bark up. Willow sat on the table and stared at the floor. They said "Basically.. I've been questioning my sexuality... And.. Well.. I want to know if I actually like girls.." Bark said "Uh huh..." Willow said "And.. I know that different girls have different ways of kissing people and.."

Willow bit their lip and looked directly into Bark's eyes. They said "I want to know if I actually would like kissing girls.. So what I'm asking is... Can I... See how it feels... By kissing you..?" Bark's cheeks went red and she said "Uh.. S-sure!" Willow said "Okay.." Willow stood up and awkwardly put their hands on the side of Bark's face.

Willow stared at Bark's lips and felt a huge urge to kiss her already. Bark put her hands on the side of Willow's face, staring at Willow's eyes. Willow and Bark both leaned in and kissed, both closing their eyes and having it short and simple. Willow said, completely red faced "C-Can.. We try it again..?" Bark said, blushing madly "Y-Yeah.."

Willow and Bark kissed once more and it was longer. Willow had slid thier arms from Bark's face and instead wrapped it around her neck. Bark slid her arms around Willow's waist, pulling them a bit closer. They both pulled away and both of their eyes seemed to be completely enjoying it.

Willow whispered sweetly "Hm.. I think I really like girls.." Bark smiled and whispered back "I think i like you too" Willow and Bark got out of their entanglement and later that night, Bark realized something as they were holding Willow as they were sitting in her lap "Wait... Was that just an excuse to try and make yourself be my first kiss?" Willow said "Maybe"

(It's short)