Just A Friend To You

Willow giggled as they walked into the cafeteria. They waved goodbye to Hazel and Quiet, because the both of them were off to get lunch from the lunch line. Willow glanced around the cafeteria while walking towards a table. They giggled once more as they saw Bark spotting them. Bark's face lit up and quickly ran over to Willow, hugging them tightly. While the both of them were walking back to the table, Willow was thinking to themself "Why do you gotta hug me like that every time you see me?"

As they sat down Bark started telling Willow jokes only they two would only understand. Willow chuckled at one of the jokes. The both of them never eat lunch at school, instead they always talk to each other. Willow was smiling as Bark was complaining about one of her teachers. Willow was drawing something that they would never show Bark. They giggled as Bark compared her teacher to the Reynolds Pamphlet. After the whole lunch period, they walked to their fourth periods. Willow had math, Bark had health.

As they were walking, Bark was continuing to talk smack about her teachers. Bark tripped over her foot and tried to play it off. She blushed a little bit as she failed miserably to play it off. Willow grabbed Bark's hand and told her that what had just happened was the most hilarious thing. Willow laughed and Bark gently smacked her. Willow started running off and Bark quickly catched up after them. They both began racing each other to the Hall where they both split off. As Willow walked down the Hall and sighed. They muttered to themself "Why are you always making me laugh? Swear you're catching feelings"

Willow was still in class and they had an extra 30 minutes after they finished their work. They sighed and prepared continuing to draw the drawing from earlier. They would never admit that they are deeply in love with their best friend. Bark is dating someone else anyways. Willow thought to themself "I do not have a crush on Bark. I am not in love with Bark. We're only in a platonic relationship. It is nothing more then friendship"

Willow glanced over at Bark's girlfriend, Silver. Willow felt happy for their best friend. Bark found someone who truly loved her. Willow went onto their phone, because they were aloud to, and scrolled through pictures of Willow and Bark. Willow jumped in their seat as they felt their other friend, Mud, looking over Willow's shoulder at what Willow was looking at on their phone. She asked "Who's that?" "My best friend, Bark" Willow said, unknowingly sounding sad.

Mud said "What's wrong? You sounded sad when you said that..." Silver started listening into the conversation once Willow had said her girlfriend's name. Willow chuckled and said "I didn't mean for that to sound sad. I'm actually really happy for her. She's gotten a girlfriend... She's gotten a perfect life... Well not perfect, but better than my life..." Mud asked "What do you mean better than your life?" "Well I mean.. She's dating someone. She's gotten a happy life... Not being a third wheel in the friendship...! She doesn't have to know what it feels like to be alone even when she's right there..." Willow responded with.

Mud looked over on Willow's desk and saw the drawing "What's that?" Willow quickly closed it, her thumb on the page the drawing was on. They lied, sweating "Oh it's nothing too important. It's just a random drawing I doodled of me and Bark just hanging out at lunch" Mud giggled and said "Uh huh, that's a lie... Let me see" Mud kept on trying to lean over to grab the drawing. Willow said "I don't want to show you" Mud had finally grabbed it from Willow's grasp and looked at the page. It was filled with drawings of Bark and notes that Willow would never say out loud to Bark.

Mud whisper read one of the notes out to Willow "Oh Bark... I love you. I wish every night that maybe one day you'll tell me that you return my feelings too... I do know that you're happy with Silver... And I don't want to break up your relationship... But I love you.... I love you... I love you..." She whispered to Willow "Oh my god... You're pining after your best friend..!" Silver had heard Mud saying the notes and felt a bit angry. Willow sighed and said "Please... Don't tell Bark... Or anyone else... I really don't want to ruin her relationship. She's really happy with her girlfriend..." Mud stuck out her pinky and said "I swear on my life..." They linked pinkies and sealed a pinky swear.