Please read this...

Hey, it me the author, but you can call me Nick. I dont like doing these authors note things, but I feel like this is something I need to say something about.

Okay, if you are having any negative thoughts or feelings and feel like you need to vent, dont hesitate to come to me. I'll listen and try my best to help.

I'm not going to tell you that I know how you feel, cause I dont. I dont know exactly how you feel. I may not know what your going through, but please dont resort to cutting if you thinks it's going to help. I know how it feels to not have anyone there to listen to anything you have to say, and I know that feeling is horrible.

If you think you're going to just be a burden to me, you're not.

Please dont resort to self harm, it's not the way to go. If you are thinking about it, and feel as if you need to, I will sometimes hold an ice cube in my palm so I can fight that urge a little more. It hurts, but no harm is done.

If you are thinking about suicide, I'll try my best to help, if you'll just give me a chance. At least let me try to change  your mind. Heck, even if your are dealing with bullies, or even a toxic household, you can come to me to talk about it. I wont judge, I've been through some hard stuff myself. I just learned how to deal with it on my own, and I hated putting up with my own thoughts for as long as I did, and I dont wish for anyone else to have to go through the same thing. I know that I'm just a complete stranger to most of you, but we dont have to know each other for me to care about you. I care about everyone, I mean it.

I hope this helped some of you, even if it was just a little. And I hope you take it to heart, that people do care about you.

I promise.

I hope at least some of you will take my words into consideration.

Thank you for your time.

♡ Nick ♡