Chapter 19

Jane dragged me into her room, and pushed me onto her bed, scrambling over to her closet.  She started to pull out a bunch of outfits that weren't girly, but look cool. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Since you don't like girly clothes, I've been putting a few outfits together lately that I know you wouldn't mind wearing. Also before I forget, can I please play around with your hair later?" She asked, practically begging.

"Fine, sure." I replied.

She jumped up a little bit and did a quiet little squeal. She kind of looked like a child. Not to mention she was kind of dressed like one. She was wearing a nice little dress that was black with two white strips on the bottom. It looked rather cute.

She handed me an outfit and told me to go change, so I obeyed and walked into her bathroom. I looked at what she gave me and it was a grey t-shirt with black ripped jeans, and a [Favorite color] flannel shirt with a note attached to it that read 'Tie this around your waist♡'. It also had a black mouthguard, a [Favorite color.] Hat with my black converse. I quickly put it on, and the shirt felt so friggin comfortable. I tied the flannel around my waist and put my shoes on.

Wait, how did she get these?

I decided not to argue or question her cause I really didn't care, just as long as she's not doing anything weird or creepy. I put the mouthguard on and looked in the mirror, and noticed it covered the stitches on the left side of my mouth. I had one little scratch on my eye, which hadn't needed any stitches cause it never cut through the skin. It only skinned it slightly, but just a little bit. It wasnt very noticeable. I had stitches on my jawline too, and several stitches and cuts on my wrists. I had a cast on my right wrist, were that thing had broke it. I even had a few bandages on my shoulder and one on my fourhead. In conclusion, I look like a peice of shit right now. Actually, when do I not look like a peice of shit? (Dont say that about yourself, cause you are fucking beautiful >:| )

I picked up the hat and examined it, even though there wasnt anything wrong with it. I placed it on my head and looked up in the mirror and saw my eyes glowing blue. I stepped back and grabbed a random pair of scissors, ready to fight. I probably looked like a fucking idiot staring at my own reflection and ready to stab the living daylights out of it. I continued to intensely stare at my eyes cause they weren't glowing anymore and they were normal. They weren't the shiny blue color anymore either. I held my ground, still prepared to fight. Crazy shit happens in this place. I cant deny that.

Although it did seem a bit crazy, and I was probably just seeing things. I'm probably just going crazy after, especially after everything that has happened. I ran out of the bathroom and back into Jane's room cause I didnt want to be in there anymore.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"N-nothing. I'm fine, just going a little crazy I guess...."

She gave me a confused look and just shrugged. She grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a box, and opened it. It had a bunch of hair ties, bows, ribbons, pins, etc.

Oh yea, I forgot she was going to be brading my hair.

(If your hair is short, she will just be doing a bunch of little braids. If your hair is long she'll be doing the braids in pigtails. )

She sat down beside me and started to braid my hair. It hurt and she was pulling smaller pieces of my hair.
I was gripping onto the bedsheets until my knuckles turned white.

I got kinda fed up so I yelled, "Jane it hurts, stop!"

"You'll feel better in a minute, just be quiet."

"Owww, dont pull my hair so hard!"

"I'm sorry, It'll get better soon. Trust me..."

I hissed kinda loudly at the pain, and I dont what happened, but I guess I slapped her because of instinct.

"Is this the first time you've done this?" She said with her teeth clenched together.

I only stayed silent and tried to suck up the pain. She then let me go and I immediately went to pulling the braids out. She only giggled.

Suddenly, the door was kicked open with a pissed off Toby on the other side.

"What t-the hell are you doing to her?!?!" She yelled, raising a hatchet and was ready to stab her with it at any given time.

"Calm down, I just braided her hair. What did you think I was doing?"

He lowered his hatchet, and his face went bright red. He wrapped me in a hug, and picked me up, walking off.

"What are you doing?"

"I m-missed you... a lot."

His breathing became more hitched, and I started to worry. I hugged his back and ran my fingers through his hair, trying to comfort him.

"It'll be okay Toby... I'm here now. "

I looked around and saw he had took me to his room. He was crying into my shoulder and was gripping onto my shirt.

"W-why are you al-always g-g-getting hurt like t-th-that? I th-thought you were d-d-definitely gonna d-die from blood loss-s..."

"Well I didnt. I'm still alive, so dont worry."

I grabbed his hand and held onto it, intertwining our fingers. I felt a cut on the palm of his hand and looked at it.

"What happened?"

He froze for a second before answering.

"I umm... f-fell."

I could hear the slight hesitation in his voice, I didnt question it though. He was also ticking a lot, which I something he did when he was overwhelmed. We stayed there for a little while before he said something that made my face turn red.

"I like this... hugging you. I-I should hug you more often. "

He giggled when he saw my face and I could tell he was back to his normal perky self.

"Knew you would do that. It's kinda cute, honestly. "

I buried my face in his chest to hide the blush and he just giggled again.

"Your cute too ya know..." I said under my breath, pouting.