Marcus

I decided to go out with the boys and chit chat because I didn't have anything else to do. Jada didn't feel like giving me any pussy today so I didn't pressure her. We only did it once and she still wasn't comfortable with having sex again. But when I got with the boys they didn't talk to me. They ignored me because they were still angry because I decided to be with Jada.

"Guys, remember bros before hoes?" I said breaking the silence. No one replied.

"Are you guys still mad?" I said, trying one more attempt at a conversation.

"No," Jacob finally answered, "because after our plan, you won't be together anymore." He said and smiled.

"What did you do?!?" I asked.

He didn't answer. They all smirked and Jacob laughed obnoxiously. That nigga was up to something. My blood boiled as they all chuckled to themselves, leading me to snuff Jacob and we got to fighting in the mall.

I pushed, he pushed and we both fell to the ground. I hoisted myself up and started throwing blow after blow to my once best friend.

Finally, the mall cops broke us up and I called Jada to come pick me up.

"What's wrong baby?" She ran over with a wet cloth and dabbed my nose which was bleeding.

She sat on my lap and kissed me.

"What happened? You can tell me anything." She said.

"Nothing," I said and rubbed her shoulders. "Come on, let's go."

Jacob eyed me with the hate of a thousand slaves in his eyes. I wrapped my hand around Jada's fat ass so I could show off and we left.

Was he mad cause he couldn't have her?