Jada

I was nervous to lose my virginity to Marcus. I mean, this was my first but I was probably his 50th. But I was so in love. He had me wrapped around his fingers and I had to admit, he was packing.

He threw his shorts to the ground and put on a condom then put me on the bottom.. I was so nervous, I hadn't done it before. He eased into me slowly and I gasped. I closed my eyes and clenched the sheets tightly. He was hitting my spot and I didnt even know I had a spot to hit! I moaned softly and grabbed onto him.

"Am I hurting you?" He whispered in my ear, still thrusting himself in and out of me.

I couldn't even say anything I was trying to concentrate on trying to breathe.

"Are you OK?" He asked, clenching his teeth together. He was sweating profusely and I could tell he was on the verge of his release.

"Yeah, I'm fine." What would my mother say about this, omg?

He pulled out and I collapsed onto the bed, wrapping the sheets around me. I felt self conscious of being naked around him. I turned around and he grabbed my butt, catching me off guard.

"You are very tight." He chuckled.

I laughed nervously, yet I was so enamored and he was just doing his thing like we didn't just have sex.

"Are you ready for Round 2?" He said. He didn't wait for my response, he simply began to go down on my.

I tried not to say anything but moans kept escaping my lips and he seemed to enjoy it.

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed that I had my first...with Marcus. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself in this position with him.
The sheets were soaking. I got up but he grabbed me and practically demanded me to shower with him.

He kept kissing my neck and fooling around but I couldn't shake off that little feeling of regret.

Xx

Vote.comment