Marcus.

I was actually glad she slept on the couch because I was nervous about her trying to get comfortable with me. I knew my manhood would be raging just seeing her flounce around in her thin pajamas.

The next morning, sure enough she was cooking a meal. The sweet smell of pancakes eggs and sausage filled my nose just as she was finishing up.

"Any left for me?" I asked, hoping she would let me in a little bit.

"Nope." She replied, putting her dishes in the sink and heading to the bedroom.

I sighed again, trying to make another conversation effort.
"What's on the schedule for today?"

She glanced over to it and read it aloud.

"Bring out your childish side. Today's activity is A trip to the Amusement park. Sounds fun." She read.

"Dang. I'm afraid of Roller coasters!" I said. It was true. Ever since I was little, I was scared of them because of the day I fell out of the roller coaster. I was too little to go on yet I still did and I fell out, breaking my leg and rib cage. I soon healed, but ever since, I was terrified that the same would happen again.

"Your loss!" She said and laughed at me.

I watched her carefully as she put the plates in the sink and got out her clothes. She was so sexy in those leggings. I felt myself getting hard as her butt jiggled while she walked around, getting ready.

"What? We have to be at the lobby in 20 mins or else the van leaves us."

I scurried to get dressed. I settled on some cargo shorts and an orange polo shirt with my Nike Airmax's.

I brushed and picked my hair out, adding olive oil and some cologne.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She was sitting on the couch playing on her phone.

"I been ready!" She yelled. She was wearing some plain blue shorts with a pink flounce shirt and some pink roshes.

"Wow, first girl I've ever known that didn't take 2 hours to get ready."

She shrugged, "I don't wear a lot of makeup. I just keep it casual."

We walked down to the lobby.

Every one was gathered there. I said hi to my friends and some ladies and then we boarded the van. I squished myself next to Jada and Jasmin. I felt myself getting nervous again. I didn't want to be the party pooper but I was terrified.

Xx

Vote.comment