Settled In

We docked about an hour later.

Three limos came to pick us all up and we arrived at a small seaside resort.

The hotel was big and there were palm trees surrounding it. There was a pool and hot tub on the inside, a fitness room, and there was a jacuzzi in each suite.

But when we got to the back of the hotel there was a calm body of water. It was like a lake but was decorated to look like a beach. It was the prettiest thing I had seen.

There were a lot of palm trees and each tree had golden lights around it and there were roses Petals thrown around.

The waterfall was so pretty. There were floating lights and when you swam under the waterfall there was a clear beach area under the rocks. I think that was where the couple from the brochure had taken the photo.

We all checked in one by one and when Marcus grabbed the hotel key that was when I snapped back into reality and realized how dreadful it was going to be sharing a room with him.

We took the elevator up to the 4th floor , our room number was #403.

The hotel room was nice and super clean. There was a kitchenette area that led into the living room. The walls were painted a pale yellow and the bedroom had a huge king sized bed.

I immediately dialed my mothers phone number and locked myself in the bathroom. I needed a little sanity.

"Hon, don't tell me you've pushed Marcus off the boat."

"I'm close to it--wait, how did you know that I was paired up with Marcus?"

"Well...I told Jasmin to pair you guys up together. I knew how much you liked him and I thought maybe you would want to meet back up with him.."

"Mom!!!!" I clenched my teeth. "Why would you do that knowing how much he's hurt me?"

"Because you need to be stronger. You need to face this type of stuff. I want you to be able to deal with this when I'm not here. I gotta go. Love you." She said hastily and clicked off the phone, leaving me to think over what she told me.

I'm gonna be that bitch that you're gonna never forget. I can do this.

The problem was there was only one bed and bathroom. Of course. Couples share everything.

This was going to be a long vacation.

Xx

Resort in the mm