Marcus

"Jada, I'm going out with the boys, okay?"

"Okay, whatever.." she replied kinda salty.

"What's with the attitude?" I asked and tickled her.

"Nothing! I don't have an attitude!" She said between laughs.

"Alright I'll see you later." I said and blew her a kiss but she acted like she didn't see it. I knew I was rushing into it, but now that she knew about my true feelings, I couldn't hold them back.

I drove to the bar in peace finally able to collect my thoughts and feelings about Jada.

Finally I arrived and all of my buddies were there.

"How can I help you tonight?" The bartender asked.

"I'll have a, um, dirty martini."

"Coming right up!"

I turned to my friends.

"What's up? How are you guys enjoying the retreat?" I asked.

"Its going good, in fact, great! My wife and I have never had this much fun with the kids around. And you know what I mean." Jacob laughed, winking at us.

I chuckled.

"Yeah I think after this I'm gonna purpose to Tiffiya!" Thomas said.

"Yeah, when this trip ends, we all officially won't be those boys we used to be anymore, we'll be grown men."

Every one agreed except me.

"Well, except for Marcus," Jacob stated. "We all know he a playa for life!"

Every one laughed but it actually wasnt funny to me. I wasn't planning on being a womanizer until I died.

"Well actually I found someone I really like." I said quietly.

"Who Marcus?" They all asked, eyes wide as saucers.

"Jada."

"Jada who?!? Our Jada? Jada from school?" Elijah exclaimed.

"Yeah... So what?"

"She's such a nerd! She's been living with her parents ever since she got out of college and she makes more money than I do in a month, in a week!!" Thomas said, giving me a condescending look.

"And she's fine but she's nuts! She's got that Halle Berry syndrome."

"That's the reason she ain't had no man. Ass, boobies and face but she crazy bro. And she a nerd."

I ignored the rest of what they were saying. I rolled my eyes.

"She isn't that bad. I like her. She cooks really well and she is really independent. She is always neat and nice and funny."

"Someone get Marcus another drink! He's losing his mind." Jacob exclaimed.

Jacob got up and shook my shoulders.

"Forget about that psycho!" He yelled.

"Yo chill," I said and pushed him away. "I like her."

"Bruh, if you don't cut it with this crazy chick then we will!" They yelled and cheered and dapped each other up.

I couldnt believe these were my so called friends that I was talking to.

"Bye." I said and grabbed my stuff and left.

Xx

Vote.comment