Marcus Pov

I couldn't believe Jada didn't even make dinner for me or even tell me about the waterfall party. I felt violated. Just as I was ready to start flirting.

I followed her to the party and it was like old times. Me chasing after her in middle school and her avoiding me like usual.. So of course, this retreat jogged my memory, making me realize just how beautiful she was, strutting around in that bikini. She looked the same, just more developed, and curvaceous.

I remembered I used to like her in middle school but she was always so mean to me.  I tried to say hi, joke around here and there but she'd brush me off and get an attitude with me.

We walked outside to the waterfall area and there were beach balls thrown everywhere and lights, drinks and everyone was there. There were people playing volleyball and there were people eating pizza.

Immediately all the single girls rushed up to me. I recognized some from high school, some of my groupies. They were just thirsty girls who were willing to do anything for a nigga like me. And by anything--I meant ANYTHING.

I was just showing off so I took off my shirt and flaunted my abs and muscles.

Jada was still just sitting there quietly on the other side of the party . She never really spoke to anyone out of her circle, she just did what she usually did. She was quietly sipping an alcoholic beverage and keeping to herself.

"Ladies, it's a couples retreat! Get with your partner!" The host cried out, leaving my groupies to stray. I threw winks at all of them and blew kisses. They swooned and giggled like little girls. I chuckled.

I walked over to Jada in an attempt to start a conversation.

As soon as she saw me she swam under the otherside of the waterfall where there was a clearing.

I averted my eyes to the pool area and I swam under to see her sitting behind the curtain of water with her body pressed against the rocks.

"Get away from me Marcus." She said.

"Why you being so sociopathic?" I joked, smacking her thigh. She jumped and moved farther away from me.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I'm not trying to play around with you today." Jada said coldly. She got up and sashayed from the clearing and swam over to the other side of the waterfall where the guests were.

I smirked to myself and followed Jada. Just as we got out the pool I gave her a squeeze on her ass.

Xx

Waterfall in the mm
Vote.comment