Marcus

I sat in bed watching her sleep and thinking about last night. How I wanted to do it again and how much I was thinking about her.

I looked at her puffy hair and stroked her leg but she still slept peacefully and I wasn't gonna disturb her so I went to Jacobs room next door.

"Bruh, I heard you guys late at night! Please don't tell me you hit that!!" He said immediately.

"What do you mean? Of course I did!" I said, thinking our petty argument was over.

He hesitated. "Don't tell me you're still mad!"

"Yeah nigga I am! I told you I don't want you dating her or being involved with her! She's a weirdo!" He exclaimed.

"That's none of your business, bruh! I really like her!"

"What happened to playa for life? What happened to bad b**ches only?? At least get you somebody good!" He said.

"Jacob grow a pair!! We are grown men! High school is over! We have to move on with our lives!!"

"What if she wants kids huh? I KNOW you don't want kids!! Did you use protection?" he mentioned.

I sighed. I was speechless. It was true. I couldn't be tied up with kids my whole life.

"Well, I'll make sure that you guys don't end up together. Don't worry ." He assured me sarcastically.

"Jacob, stay out of it!" I exclaimed, becoming infuriated.

"Its too late now." He smirked and returned to what he was doing before I came.

I stormed out of his room and shut the door. I could hear him speaking and laughing to Jasmin about something.

"Hey what's up?" she asked. "I just made pancakes that's all today. I'm kinda tired."

"Thanks." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She walked to the room to get her phone and she walked with the cutest little limp.

I laughed to myself and gave myself a pat on the back.

"So what happened at Jacob's?" She asked.

"Nothing really. He was just being dumb."

"Ohh. Okay. Well anyways, I checked out the schedule and the girls are having a shopping day to get dresses for the closing ball that theyre having."

"Cool." I said.

"Yeah I guess. Its formal so you have to wear a tuxedo."

"No problem."

She walked up/limped up to the sink and threw out her plate to meet the girls downstairs.

She grabbed her purse and was about to leave but I grabbed her hand and squeezed her butt. She turned around.

"No goodbye kiss?"

She rolled her eyes but gave me a big kiss on my lips and walked out the door.

Xx

Vote.comment