VI

It was 4:30 and Y/N was walking to adriel this time. She smiled to the baker there and quickly ran to the bridge of Valda without him seeing her.

She saw Jungkook sitting there under the tree Y/N thought he looked so handsome. "I'm here." She said. "Finally." He said.

"Okay so where were we? Oh yeah.

The doctor said they couldn't do anything about it since it was so strong. "I'm really sorry your highness but we tried everything, she might not even survive." The doctor apologized.

The king couldn't argue since he did try everything. "I'm really sorry, she doesn't have much time left." The doctor said leaving the king heartbroken.

"Hey pal! So how is she?" The king of Arirta asked as he saw the king of Corvina. "There is nothing they could do about it, she's going to die. My corvina will be gone soon, forever." The king of Corvina broke down. "It's okay pal, I'm still here for you." He said as he patted his back.

A couple of months later and queen corvina had passed. "I'm really sorry for your loss." The king of Arirta said. The king of corvina was sobbing.

"But you deserve it." The king of Arirta said making the king of Corvina confused. "What do you mean?" The king of Corvina was shocked.

"What happened?" Y/N asked curiously. "Oooh look at the time it is 5:45 pm, you have to go home." Jungkook stood up while reaching his hands.

Y/N took his hand and stood up. "But-no! Continue!" Y/N growled. "You have to get used to the time. Now go home and come tomorrow." Jungkook demanded Y/N sighed and made her way back.

Jungkook smiled as she left "Looking forward seeing you tomorrow." Jungkook smiled as he made his way back.

"Son where were you?" The king asked "don't worry dad like yesterday, I was just with the kids." Jungkook reassured as the king nodded.

Jungkook smiled as he made his way to his room. He sighed as he laid down. He thought of an idea to make The princess come everyday. "I just have to tease her." Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook started developing feelings for the Princess. He knows it's only been a couple of days since they met but something about her made him have butterflies in his stomach.

Just thinking about her making him blush for some reason.

☘︎

It was 4:30 pm and it was time for Y/N to go, "Y/N your going again?" The queen asked "Well you see I promised the baker's son Xavier that I would help him with his homework." Y/N made up an excuse. "Okay." The queen said as she left.

This was a chance for Chang-ho and do-hyun to see if Y/N was really going to the baker's son. "Let's call him."

They called him. "Hello?" The bakers voice was heard. "Hello. It's me Chang-ho." Chang-ho said "oh your highness is there a problem." The baker asked "no no, I'm sorry to bother you but did my sister promised to help your son Xavier with his homework?" Chang-ho asked as suddenly silence was heard from the call. "No, no why?" The baker answered as the brothers looked at each other. "Oh it's nothing don't worry, have a nice day." Chang-ho said as he hung up.

"So, she isn't in Adriel and she isn't in Althaia, then where is she?" Do-hyun asked.

"I don't know, but let's ask her when she comes." Chang-ho said as the younger one nodded.

-

The king was shocked. "What do you mean?" He asked "you sent your men to murder to murder my Arirta!" The king of Arirta said. "Do you know how I felt when I figured out that she was murdered by my best pal! And now how do you feel!" The king of Arirta said. "You- what did you do to her?" The king of Corvina said.

"Your worst fear, remember when I sent a 'happy birthday.' Cake, well let's just say it contained a poisonous ingredient (A/N classic)." The king of Arirta confessed.

"I trusted you!" The king of Corvina growled "I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU KILLED THE MOST PRECIOUS PERSON I LOVE!" The king of Arirta screamed.

A war started between the two, it lasted for 3 years. Later on they placed a bridge called the bridge of Valda that divided the two kingdoms.

But the king of Arirta was furious when the king of Arirta found out that the king of corvina has tried to come in his kingdom again.

So one day the king of Arirta walked with his men behind him to the kingdom of Corvina.

"And now you have to figure out yourself." Jungkook teased. "Hey! You did that yesterday please continue!" Y/N begged. "I can't." Jungkook smiled.

"Why?" Y/N asked "I promised a friend of mine to help her with her homework." Jungkook spoked as his bunny smile showed.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow?" Y/N smiled "yeah." He mumbled as she waved and left.

Jungkook just made an excuse because he wanted to see her tomorrow.

Y/N went back to the castle to see her brothers grinning. "Is something wrong?" Y/N asked. "Nope!" Do-hyun said as Chang-ho sighed. "We know where your went." Chang-ho said as Y/N froze.

"I-I tried t-to tell yo-" "not like where you went, like about you lied where you were going." Do-hyun said.

Y/N sighed in relief. "How did you know?" Y/N asked "we asked the baker and he said nope! You weren't going help Xavier with his homework!" Chang-ho said.

"Why are you suddenly curious where I was gonna go?" Y/N asked "because from that day from the horse riding lessons, you came back looking like you saw a ghost." Chang-ho said.

"It's fine don't worry!" Y/N denied. "No it's not fine. Just tell us! Is it that hard?" Do-hyun asked. "Yes, yes it is!" Y/N said as She went upstairs.

 "Yes, yes it is!" Y/N said as She went upstairs