III

The princess rose an eyebrow, who is he to talk to her in that manner. "Who are you?" Y/N asked curiously since she never saw him around.

"That is clearly non of your business and you can't go up and asking people you just met in that manner." He said sternly.

"Says the one being rude in the first time." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Your a princess, shouldn't your parents told you to be respectful to strangers." He growled at her. "If people talked with a respectful manner which clearly you don't have." Y/N said as he scoffed.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "And do you know who am I?" Y/N asked "The name is Jeon Jungkook prince of Arirta. You are standing on our property that's why you should leave." The guy names Jeon Jungkook growled.

Y/N's eyes widened, Arirta? How come? Arirta the rival of Corvina. This is their property the princesse of Corvina is standing on. If he found out that she is the princess of Corvina. She might get in trouble. Not just with her with the whole kingdom maybe. It might even start a war.

"You see I need to go." The princess turned around with her horse until she heard a demanding "Wait!" From the prince of Arirta.

She didn't know why she stopped. Was it because of fear? Was it because she didn't want to cause trouble. "Hyun Y/N, The princess of Corvina. Age 21, date of birth -/-/1999. Has a younger brother and an older brother. Scared to share your identity to your worst rival." She could feel the smirk forming on his face.

She turned around with her horse. "How do you know that, the fact you've never ever saw me." Y/N was speechless. "Honey, We were rivals before we were born. We need to know every detail about our rivals if we don't want one attack us. Like you are trying to." He said as he getting his crossbow out.

Y/N felt her heart beating so hard. "N-no." Y/N stuttered in fear. "I-I don't even know why we are rivals." Y/N thought she never knew the reason why they were rivals cause her father won't say anything.

"I will let you go now, but if i saw you here again nearby. I won't hesitate to tell the guards and maybe start a war between the two kingdoms." Jungkook smirked as he walked away.

In fear Y/N walked away with Bella. "Did you just see what happened!?" Y/N freaked. If her father found out he might kill her!

She got back and saw her siblings and Coach Edward. "Y/N! We were worried where were you?" Coach Edward asked. "I-I wa- I'm sorry." Y/N couldn't say anything. What if she said it and one of her brothers will tell father and she might get in trouble or worse.

A war might start.

"Okay then we're done horse riding, now let's head home." Coach Edward said. They started walking back and Y/N couldn't forget Jungkook and what he said.

"I will let you go now, but if i saw you here again nearby. I won't hesitate to tell the guards and maybe start a war between the two kingdoms."

She sighed in fear. "Don't go in there again." Y/N whispered to herself. They got back and Y/N places Bella in her stable. She closed the gate and sighed looking at Bella.

"Let's keep this a secret okay?" Y/N said as Bella neighed making Y/N smile. "Good girl." Y/N said as she stroked her.

Y/N walked out of the barn and saw her brothers waiting. As they walked back to the castle she took off her helmet and ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

They got to the castle and Y/N sat on the couch hands trembling. She can't forget about the incident that happened earlier. Plus she noticed the house was empty. "The king and queen went out a little to check on the kingdom, your highness." The maid said "o-oh, t-thanks." Y/N stuttered nervously she has no clue why.

"Your welcome your highness." The maid bowed and left. "I'll have a quick shower maybe it will cool me down." Y/N whispered to herself and made her way to the room.

Do-hyun, her younger brother felt something odd about his sister Y/N. He went to ask the maid that recently talked to Y/N.

"Yes your highness?" She bowed as he called her "Do you know what's wrong with Y/N?" He asked "I am sorry your highness, but I don't." She bowed as he sighed "But she did stutter a lot, and played with her fingers a lot like she was nervous about something." She continued.

"Thank you. Your may go now." Do-hyun smiled as she bowed and left. He thought that it was better him to ask her himself.

☘︎

It was time for dinner and all of them sat by the table and started eating. "How was your horse riding?" Their mother asked. "It was good. Though.." Chang-ho pauses making Y/N looking at him. Her eyes begging him not to.

He looked at her and smiled "though it was a little tiring." He continued making her sigh in relief. "How was it Y/N?" Their mother asked their daughter. "It was really good." She nodded.

After dinner someone pulled Y/N away from where their parents were at. "Hey-" she stopped as she noticed it was Chang-ho.

"What is it?" Y/N asked "What is it? You mean what is it with you? Ever since we separated you came back and you looked pale ever since." He said making Y/N freeze.

"I-I'm fine." Y/N stuttered was she left him and went upstairs.

She sighed as she laid on her pillow. "I'll forget it. It's fine just never go there again." Y/N said.

Let's hope

Let's hope.