XIV

The war started. It was chaos. Fire everywhere. Injured people laying on the ground. Some of them passed out.

Y/N had enough and went to her bedroom, she looked at her window and tried opening it. Since it was locked she went to her dressing room and started looking through her desks. "Score." She said as she found her brush. It maybe a brush but it's a strong one.

She started hitting the lock on the window by the brush. "Come on!" Y/N grunted as she started hitting it more harder.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she opened it. She opened the window and was greeted by the smell of smoke. Y/N coughed her heart out until she was able to breath again.

She saw a huge cloud of smoke but she wanted to stop the war. 'This is probably one of the most stupidest ideas! Ever!' Her inner self screamed. "I know!" Y/N said as she started walking on the edge of the house.

Luckily the edge was pretty gigantic that she can walk on it, if she was good at balancing . Y/N started walking carefully and till she saw the small roof under her.

Y/N had an idea of jumping on it so she would get down easily. Y/N took a deep breath and jumped landing it but her leg twisted.

A groan left Y/N's lips as she winced, she was almost there. She fell down but not on her feet but she did it.

She got down and she was in fear. One of the soldiers of Corvina was crawling for help. Y/N grasped his forearms and dragged him to shelter. There was a small door that led inside the castle. She placed him there.

"Here is an aid kit." Y/N said "can you do it yourself?" She asked "Yeah yeah don't worry, yanks your highness." He smiled as she did the same and left.

She saw her father smirking watching his soldiers battling with arirta's. "father! Please stop this fight! You can talk it out please!" Y/N begged as her father gave her a cold look and slapped her with the back of his hand making Y/N drop to the ground.

She held her cheek and stood up. "If your not doing something! Then I will!" Y/N said making her way to the king of Arirta ignoring her father calling her.

"Your majesty!" Y/N said as she was standing next to the king of Arirta, Y/N was pretty scared but she knew it was the right thing.

"You! You were with my son!" He said "yes I know your highness, but don't you think this is too much?!" Y/N said as he looked at her with a cold glare.

"All of theses years and you took our Arirta so we did the same! But you guys didn't shut up about it and decided to start a war!" He said "I know! And I'm sorry it's our fault but! This is still wrong! You should sit and talk it out like how mature people do!" Y/N said.

"Your calling us immature?" The king asked "no I'm not! Okay well kind of, but if you were smart enough you would have sat down and talked it out!"

"Think about the people who are sitting in their houses, hugging their loved ones and children, horrified of the kingdom they once called safe."

"Please just stop this! This isn't the right thing to do and you know it!" Y/N cried as he stared at her.

"Father." They both heard looking at the person owns the voice. "You know it's wrong." Jungkook said as Y/N smiled.

"Please." Y/N begged as the king sighed "Enough!" He called out loudly making everyone pause and sounds of people's panting were only heard.

The king of Arirta started walking towards the king of Corvina. Y/N heard footsteps behind her and a hand intertwined with hers.

"Let's hope." Y/N sighed as Jungkook kissed the back of her hands. "Okay then, let's handle it like mature people." The king of Corvina smiled as they shook hands.

Jungkook looked at each other and smiled as Y/N looked back at the two kings, when she suddenly felt a peck on her cheek.

She blushed as Jungkook turned her around and kissed her passionately.