IX

Y/N was pretty nervous the idea of Jungkook coming to Corvina, cause some people knew how how he looked like.

Y/N was skipping back to the castle knowing that she finally knew the story between Corvina and Arirta, and that she had a beautiful time with Jungkook around Arirta.

"I'm back!" Y/N entered the castle. "Oh how was your day?" Do-hyun asked "Here I got some bread from the bakery." Y/N said as do-hyun was about to grab it when Chang-ho walked passed and snatched it out of her hand.

"Rude!" Y/N said followed by a chuckle as She went to the kitchen. "This bread tastes good, I've never tasted one like this." Do-hyun complimented as Y/N smiled.

"The bakery here doesn't sell this kind of bread, from where did you get it?" Chang-ho asked as Y/N froze. "A-a friend of mine from... Adriel! Yeah and they are going to have a baker and.....they will be making the bread and they told me to try it and I liked it so I decided to bring...for you guys!" Y/N tried to make up some excuses.

"I've never seen this bread." Chang-ho said "BUT ITS YUMMY!" Do-hyung exclaimed. "Yeah, alright I'll go upstairs." Y/N shuffled her way upstairs as Chang-ho looked at her going up.

"Don't you think it's weird? A bread we never seen before and Y/N says it's a friend of hers that tries to open a bakery shop." Chang-ho scoffed "I don't know who they are but they should open and I will be their first costumer." Do-hyun exclaimed as Chang-ho face palmed himself.

-

Y/N smiled sitting down on her bed. "Finally I know the reason, it's kind of sad and I understand why all of those happened." Y/N said as she sighed.

She decided to speak with her father / The king today and ask him about it.

(We all know how it is going to end😔)