XV

Y/N smiled looking at herself in the mirror as she turned around she looked up and down. Y/N was wearing a beautiful snowy wedding dress.

Today was the day she was going to marry the love of her life. She heard a knock on the door "come in." She said as her brother peaked his head.

"Hey Chang-ho." Y/N said as she smiled and he embraced his little sister. "How come your younger than me and got married before me?" He smiled as Y/N chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure SooJin has feelings for you and you do too." Y/N winked as a blush creeped up his face. "You look beautiful." She smiled.

"Let's go, they are waiting." Chang-ho said as Y/N breathed deeply.

"You look beautiful dear." Her father said "you don't look too bad yourself." Y/N smiled.

Y/N and her father started walking down the aisle as she heard her mother sob. "Mother." Y/N smiled as she held her mother's hands.

"You look so beautiful dear." She smiled as Y/N hugged her mother and then continued walking down the aisle.

She smiled as Jungkook gave her a smile. "Do you jeon jungkook, take hyun Y/N to be your lovely wife?" The priest/best man said (idk which one)

"I do." Jungkook smiled.

"Do you Hyun Y/N, take jeon jungkook to be your lovely husband?"

"I do." Y/N smiled.

"I present you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." Y/N and Jungkook leaned in and their lips met as the people cheered.

They lived happily ever after.

The end~

-------

Sorry if the ending was rushed hope you like it🖤

~niikx🧸💙