VII

Y/N got nervous since her brothers are on the edge of finding out where she was really going. She sighed deeply and sat down on her bed.

"I'll just know the story and that's it!" Y/N exclaimed but a little sadness hit her since she is going to miss the prince.

Keep in my mind they are still rivals, and she is meeting the prince of her kingdom's biggest rival, and the worst thing is that she was developing feelings for him.

Her heartbeats every time he looks at her. She admires his brown eyes , sharp jawline and handsome face.

She blushes every time he catches her staring.

-
Y/N made her way to the bridge of Valda and didn't see jungkook there she figured he was late so she waited. "Hey!" She heard jungkook's voice. She looked and saw Jungkook at the end of the bridge. "Hey." She said as he motioned her to come to him.

She looked behind her to check if someone is coming or not. "You have to continue cause I need to know what happened!" Y/N said.

"I will but we will do something new today." He said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked "you'll see." He smiled.

"No I can't !" Y/N denied he was literally asking her to die. He wanted her to come with him to Arirta. "No Jungkook I'm not allowed!" Y/N denied.

"Y/N listen, you are the princess of Corvina right?" He asked "Yes! That's why I'm not allowed!" Y/N said. "Don't worry!" Jungkook denied.

"What do you mean don't worry! I will literally get killed! You too!" Y/N said. "Okay listen they know you, but do they know how do you look like?" Jungkook smirked. "Of course they!" Y/N thought for a bit. "Of course they don't..." she sighed.

"So don't worry your safe." Jungkook himself did not think this was a good idea but if she could see how Arirta really was maybe she could talk to her father and end this beef between them.

"So you ready?" He asked "In return you will come and visit Corvina. If you will then I will come and visit Arirta right now." Y/N requested.

The prince was taken aback by this request, he maybe did not visit Corvina often but some people knew his face.

"I don't think..." Y/N interrupted the prince "Hey, I go to your kingdom and you go to mine, deal?" Y/N extended her arm.

Jungkook sighed in defeat knowing it was not a good idea. "Deal." He shook her hand.

" He shook her hand