~ Burning Questions ~

Elena is your child from a previous relationship. You met Demi when she was one and a half.

Y/N's POV:
After my Ellen interview, I go back in my dressing room so Ellen can interview her other guest then I can do my Burning Questions segment. I sit on the couch with my bottle of water and my phone. I open my phone up to see I have a missed call and a message from Demi. I open the message to see a video from my daughter Elena.

"Say what you just said to me baby" I hear Demi say from next to Elena. They look like they're having cuddles on the bed.

"Mama look pretty on the tv" I pout at the cuteness from what my three year old said.

"We both think you looked pretty babe. Elena just wanted to send you this and we miss you, right princess?"

"Come home please" Elena begs.

I show my manager Lilly and she coos at how cute Elena is and I text Demi back. Just as I hit send, I hear a knock on my door and Ellen poking her head through.

"Hey Y/N, you ready for Burning Questions?"

"Yeah all set" I quickly send Demi a text and walk out with Ellen.

Ellen introduces me and I run out to dance and the crowd is going insane. I go all the way up to the back before coming back down and giving me a big hug. I sit down in the chair next to Ellen and get comfy.

"They're so excited that you're here. They don't care about the game, they just wanna look at you"

"What are we doing?" I ask her.

"Well see this buttons, they're here for no reason at all" I nod and continue to listen to Ellen.

"So I'll ask you a question, you answer that question then you hit the button"

"Alright nice and easy" I say rolling my sleeves up.

"Okay so you just turned twenty seven a few days ago, happy birthday by the way" Ellen says giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much" I say smiling.

"What did Demi and your daughter do? Sorry I forgot her name"

"Her names Elena. We made pizza, played different games, ate cake. It was really nice" I say smiling at the memory from a few days ago.

"Okay first question, Demi Lovato smells like?"

"She smells like lavender or vanilla" I answer then I press the button.

"What is Demi's pet name for you?"

"Umm she calls me baby girl a lot. Ooh she calls me honey or dork sometimes too" I press the button a few times causing Ellen to laugh.

"Sorry I like pressing the button"

"How many kids do you want to have with Demi?"

"I think that's up to Demi you know? It's her body so she should decide. I'm happy with whatever she wants and whenever she wants" The crowd cheers and I proudly press the button.

"Someone who you don't wanna be stuck in an elevator with?"

"Solange" I say with a straight face then press the button before breaking.

"I'm sorry Solange, I love you girl. It was just a joke"

"What's your perfect date?" Ellen asks very interested.

"Reading scriptures" I say before pressing the button while Ellen is laughing hard next to me.

"Tryna get closer to the Lord is so important" I press the button again while trying to think of a good answer.

"No seriously, anywhere or anything is a perfect date as long a Demi's there" The crowd 'awes' and Ellen wraps up the segment.

Ellen thanks me for being on the show then apologises as she has a meeting to get to. Twitch offers to take me back to my dressing room. I thank him before going into the dressing to be met with Lilly.

"You ready to go?" I nod and grab my bag before leaving to Lilly's car.

Just as Lilly turns into my street I get a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mama" I smile at Elena's cute little voice.

"Hey princess, I'm nearly home okay? How about you go out the front door and I'll see you in a minute"

"Okay"

I hear the phone hang up and Lilly turns into the driveway. I get out of the car and Elena runs up to me while yelling "Mama!". I bend down and scoop her up in my arms before hugging her tight. I turn around and give Lilly a wave before she backs up and goes home. I side hug Demi and give her a quick kiss.

I start to walk inside and I feel my shoulder wet. I lift Elena's head up and her eyes are puffy and red.

"What's the matter honey?" I whisper to her as I walk up the stairs to Demi and my room.

"I missed chu Mama" Elena says then she cries again, hugging onto me for dear life.

I go over to the bed, kick off my shoes and lie down with Elena on top of me.

"Shh baby girl, you're going to make yourself sick