~ Just dance ~

Y/N's POV:
I'm currently looking online at the new just dance songs that are on the current game. I scroll through the list seeing some of my favourite songs until I reach one, Cool for the Summer. Demi's songs is on a freaking game and she didn't even tell me. I grab my purse and keys and race off to buy the game.

I came back 15 minutes later and immediately put in the game into my Xbox one. I set up the tuner and move the couches away to make some room. I start to play and do an few songs before Demi's.

<~2 hours later~>
Demi's POV:
I'm coming home from the studio but I am a bit worried because I called y/n's cell and the home phone and she didn't answer either. I hope she is okay. The studio is only 15 minutes from our house which is thankful.

I finally got home after a traffic accident occurred. I walk to the front door and hear loud music. That's why she didn't answer my calls. I unlock the door and walk in. I take off my heels and I hear my latest single. I smile and walk into the lounge room to see Y/N dancing ( and when I say dancing I mean really trying to) to cool for the summer on just dance 2016. I smile and take my phone to record a part and put it on Instagram with the caption: at least she's trying 😍🙈😂😘

I sneak up behind her when the song finished and hugged her. She jumped but relaxed almost instantly.

"Hey there my little dancer" she turned around and kissed me lovingly.
"I missed you today" she says.
"Well why don't you show me how much you've missed me" We both run up to our bedroom and we were not to be seen for the rest of the night.