~ Y/N Jonas ~

Y/N's POV:

I am currently at a small party with Nick, Joe, Demi, Selena and my parents. I'm the youngest out of the Jonas family and my brothers are very protective of me, especially Nick. Demi and I have been dating for around 7 months and haven't told anyone yet. I'm scared of what their reaction is going to be. I'm hanging out with Danielle and my cute niece Alena. We are having a 'tea party' and dressing up like princesses. We heard a phone ring and it wasn't mine.

"I'll be right back Y/N/N" Dani says as she kisses Alena's head. I smile and Alena wobbles over to me and sits in my lap.

"Hey there princess" She giggles and Alena stands up on my thighs.

"Do you wanna walk babe?" I lift her up and put her feet on the ground. She bends her knees to try and walk but ends up falling in my lap.

"Good try princess, maybe you can do it later with mommy?" I look up and see Dani leaning on the door frame.

"You're so good with her"

"I just love her so much"

"I can see that in your eyes you know" I smile and she sits down with us.

"Demi and Nick are coming over in a minute too" Yay I get to see my baby girl

"Okay cool. I thought they had rehearsals today?" I asked confused.

"They finished early. Their guitarist broke 4 fingers" I frown. There was a knock at the door and I pick up Alena giving her to Dani and walk to the door.

"Hey guys come on in" Dani says and Nick hugs me. I go to Demi and hug her tightly.

"I missed you bug"

"Me too. Let's go to your room?" Demi says as she pulls away and everyones goes to the party outside.

"Nick I'm gonna take Dems upstairs so she can change out of her sweaty clothes okay?" He nods and I grab her hand dragging her up the stairs. I push her in my room and kiss her deeply and hungrily. She pulls away and I frown.

"We should tell everyone about us" I nod wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Family and friends first then fans promise?" I say holding my pinkie out and she wraps it around hers and we both kiss it.

"Can I have a shower babe? Maybe you can join me" Demi said smirking

"As tempting as that is, I'm gonna go see Sel. Wear whatever you want" I give her a towel and she grabs my wrist and pulls me into her.

"Tonight I'm getting my kisses and cuddles" I chuckle and kiss her before walk downstairs and find Sel.

"Hey Sel" I say hugging her from behind as she looks out over the patio. I've known her since the Disney days with my brothers and all. After all those years she's become my best friend and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey how are you Y/N/N?"

"Good as always. How about you Sel?"

"I'm good too. I'm moving in with Nick next week" I smile, they have been together since the Disney days and are completely in love. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey baby" everyone stopped talking and turned towards us.

"Ah Y/N? Care to explain" Nick says. Well shit. I look at Demi and she nods.

"Well you see Demi and I have been dating for um quite some time now. Before you get mad, we wanted to tell you but we were both scared. Demi knows how protective you are over me and she didn't want to lose her best friend" Nick walks over to us and I grab Demi's hand squeeze it tightly.

"Demi, you hurt her, you're dead. Best friend or not" 

"I wouldn't dream of it Nick" They hug and then Nick faces me.

"Now Y/N/N, you don't have to be scared of me or Joe or Kevin. I'm your older brother, you can tell me anything okay?" My eyes well up and I hug him tightly.

"I love you Nicky"

"I love you too Y/N/N"