~ Surprises on tour ~

Y/N's POV:
I am currently an opening act with my band Little Mix for our good friend Ariana Grande for her Dangerous Women Tour around America. She thought we could gain some new American fans and put our name out there a little bit.

We are half way through tour and I'm missing my baby Dems. My girlfriend Demi and I met when the girls and I opened for her Neon Lights tour. I went out to different clubs with the girls and sightseeing to try and not miss her but it's impossible.

I am in the dressing room and Perrie is being all lovely dovey with boyfriend and I can't take it any longer. I lock my phone and storm out of the room with Leigh chasing after me.

"Woah Y/N what's the matter?" I hug her tight and break down completely.

"I j-just miss h-her Leelee. I just n-need her to t-tell me it's g-going to be o-okay"

"Love, it's going to all work out I promise you"

"I know, sorry Leelee"

"How about you call her? She would love it" I nod and pull away walking in the other direction. I unlock my phone and call Demi. I slide down a wall and sit in silence as the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"H-hey love. D-did I wake you? I'm sorry" I say as I sniffle.

"It's okay baby girl. Are you okay? You sound like you're crying. Go on FaceTime"

"I look hideous though babe"

"You're still beautiful to me baby" I sigh and change it to FaceTime to see Demi cuddled up in bed with her pillows.

"What's wrong babe? Why have you been crying?"

"I um miss you a lot that's all. Go back to sleep baby sorry for waking you up" I say looking down.

"Hey look at me baby girl" I look at her. "It's okay! If I wasn't working so much you know I would come and see you in a heartbeat okay? I love you"

"Y/N/N we are going out, you in?" I hear Jesy yell out to me.

"No I'll stay here Jess thanks love"

"Baby girl go out with the girls, it'll be good for you" Dems assured me.

"I'm not up for it today. Plus it's rainy which is good songwriting weather. I gotta go. I'll text you later okay? I love you Dems" I say standing up and walking into my dressing room.

"I love you too baby! Text me whenever"

"Thanks babe, I'll text you later" we both kiss the camera and I hang up. I walk back to the dressing room grabbing my guitar, notepad/journal and a pen. I walk over to the window seat and start to write a sufficient amount of sad, love songs.

Demi's POV:
I am in London because I had some important business to take care of. I packed all my bags the night before I left so I could leave early the next morning. While I was in the car I feel my phone buzz in my handbag. I pull it out and see it was Y/N.

Nightingale 💍💘: Hey bubba I'm bored so I thought to talk to you. What are you doing? xx

My Warrior 🙈💛: Awh baby, did you write too many songs? I'm just answering some emails, for now.
My Warrior 🙈💛: I have some interviews for basically the whole day so I can't talk that much 😢😔

Nightingale 💍💘: That sounds boring babe!! I feel for you. Oh okay, when can you talk?

My Warrior 🙈💛: well the last interview is for a late night talk show and that should finish at 11pm I think, which is like around show time for you? :(
My Warrior 🙈💛: I wish u were here! I need my cuddlessss 🤗