~Matching Tattoos~

Y/N's POV:
Demi has convinced me to get my first tattoo and I couldn't be more excited.
"Demi, babe you ready?"
"COMING!!" I hear her yell. I walk upstairs and grab my bag when I see Demi getting changed. I can't help but stare. I mean have you seen her ass? I didn't realised how long I was staring until I felt something jump on me. I look down and see Batman. I pick him up and he licks my face. I giggle and Dems comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.
"Come on baby girl, we can bring him with us" Dems said kissing my temple. I nod and we walk downstairs and drive to the tattoo place.

15 minutes later...

Demi's POV:
I pulled inand Y/N wasn't talking or doing anything. She was just staring out of the window. I grab her hand and intertwine it with mine and look at her.
"What's wrong baby? You haven't talked the whole way"
"I'm just scared D"
"Babe trust me on this, it'll hurt at the beginning but you get used to it okay? Do you want me to be there when you get it done?" She shook her head.

I smile and pecked her lips before getting out of the car and opening her door. Y/N holds Batman close and we enter the place where I got most of my tattoos done.
"Demi! It's so nice to see you again. Who is this beautiful lady?" Danny said
"Danny! It's been too long. This beautiful lady is my girlfriend Y/N and she wants her first tattoo so I thought I'd come to you" He chuckles and we both smile.
"Well Y/N, what would you like to get done?" She hands me my baby. Y/N pulls out her phone and shows Danny a photo. I try to see but she shuts of her phone quickly.
"Babe let me see please" I say pouting
"Dems don't give me that pout please" I smirk and stop
"Okay so I'll draw up the design and I'll call you over" Danny said
"Okay thank you" Y/N said as we walked over to the waiting area.

Y/N's POV:
I waited for 10 minutes then Danny called me over to the chair
"So where would you like it?"
"On my ring finger please" He smiles and starts the process. I thought I would be scared but I actually have a wave of adrenaline rushing through me. The needle went on my skin and I jumped but quickly got used to it. About 15 mins later Danny finishes the heart and I smile. It's perfect. I thank him and walk out to Demi, who's on her phone.
"Baby I'm done"
"Omg babe show me show me" I hold my hand out and she smiles.
"Is that my initial?"
"Nah, it's my side hoes. Which reminds me I need to call her about that matching tattoo I want her to get" I look up at Demi and she fuming.
"Babe I was just joking around okay? Of course it's yours. I love you with everything in me okay. I thought it would be cute to have matching tattoos on the same finger" She smiles and walks over to Danny.
"Hey dan can you do another tattoo like y/n's but with her initial?"
"Sure thing, come on over Dems"

I got a matching tattoo with the love of my life.