~ Secret Girlfriend ~

Y/N's POV:
The TMYLM tour bus pulls into the arena in my hometown of Miami. I look outside of the bus and I see my family, including my younger sister Lauren who's talking at the CAST center thing Demi has on. I feel two arms and a few kisses on my shoulder and I know immediately who it is.

"What's wrong baby?" Demi asks.

"Nothing princess, I'm fine" I say turning in her arms.

"Mmm okay. Let's go see your family" As Demi walks away, I grab her arm which causes me to crash my lips on hers.

"What was that for?" Demi asks surprised.

"I figured we won't be able to do that for basically the whole day today so I wanted to get one last kiss in" I say as my nose is touching hers.

"Let's go you dork" I grab my bag and my phone before going outside to be met with my younger sisters.

"Y/N/N!" They run up to me and hug me tightly.

"I missed you guys so much" I say wrapping my arms around them but I realise someone is missing.

"Where's Chris?" I ask.

"He couldn't make it sweetie, college stuff apparently" My mom says. I go over to her and dad and give them a big hug.

"I missed you a lot"

"So did we baby girl" Dad says as I hug him.

"Demi you have meet and greets in 10 minutes" We hear Kelsey say as she came up to us.

"I'll be there in a minute" Dems says.

"Oh I forgot, Dems this is my mom Clara, my dad Mike and my younger yet annoying sister Taylor. You obviously know Laur"

"Nice to meet you all. I've gotta run but I'll catch up with you guys later?" We all nod and Demi goes off into the arena.

We go backstage and to catering just before Lauren has to do her speech thing. We all get some food and sit down at the table.

"How's tour been sweetie?" Mom asks me.

"So good. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people that know my songs" I say before having another mouthful of Mac and cheese.

"Of course they would, they're freaking bangers" Laur says.

"Plus Demi's taught me a lot which will help me in the future with tours and stuff" We chat about what's been going on at home and music stuff Laur is doing before I get a text from someone.

Dems 💕: hey, where are you?

Me: we're getting some food in catering. are the m&g's over?

Dems 💕: surprisingly yes. I'm gonna head your way

Me: okay! See u soon baby 😊

"Who's that?" Taylor asks with a smirk on her face.

"Just Demi, her meet and greets somehow finished already so she's coming here" 10 minutes later, I see Dems walk through the cafeteria doors and towards us.

"Hey, how was the meet and greets?" I ask.

"Really good. I'm surprised it went so fast actually" Dems says stealing some of my food.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I say before Dems says she'll go as well.

We go around the corner and into the bathroom. As soon as we get in there Dems attaches her lips to mine hungrily. She moves me back a little and lifts me up on the bench. My legs wrap around her and pull her closer.

"No hickeys Dems" I moan out.

"You're no fun" Dems says pouting as she pulls away and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I want to tell everyone" We both say at the same time.

"First let's tell your family then we'll let the fans figure it out" Dems says as I nod.

I pull her close to me and just as I'm about to kiss her we hear the bathroom door close. I look open my eyes to see my two younger sisters, shit.

"How long?" Lauren asks.

"6 months" I say sliding off the bench.

"Please don't say anything to mom and dad, we're gonna tell them after the concert" I beg to my younger sisters.

"We weren't going to anyway Y/N/N" Tay tells me as I release a breath.

"But seriously we have to go" We all walk back to the room and Lauren starts her talk.

Concert time...

I just finish my set and I quickly got changed into some jeans, leather jacket, crop top and my Timberlands. I walk over to the B stage where my family is and Demi starts her concert. Demi eventually goes over to where she does a few songs on the rotating bed and I notice the stairs are right in front of us. She starts singing Lonely and an idea pops into my head.

"Yo Laur, record this" I give her my phone and I wait a few seconds before walking up the steps.

I go up and climb on the bed. I put my hands on Demi's shoulders and she jumps a little bit. Dems turns around and smiles when she realises it's me and not some random person. She puts her arm on the back of my neck and we both lean in for a 5 second or so kiss. I lean back on my legs and Dems turns around and pushes me back on the bed to straddle me. God I hope my parents have gone to the bathroom. Dems continues to sing and halfway through the chorus she randomly grinds on me. I sit up and Dems brings our faces close together as she ends the song.

"You know my parents were still there right?" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and gives out a scared face.

I get off the bed and hold my hand out for Dems. She intertwines our fingers and we get off the stage. I go back to my family and unfortunately my parents had seen it all. They both gave me a confused look and I yelled that I'd explain to them later.

After the concert's finished I show my parents to my dressing room while Demi's getting changed. We hear a knock at the door and I go to open it to reveal my baby looking scared. I move out of the dressing room and close the door behind me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"What if they think I'm not good enough for you" Dems says doubting herself.

"Baby, all my parents care about when I'm with someone is that they make me happy and you're that person that makes me the happiest person on the planet. You have nothing to worry about okay?" I say cupping her cheeks so she has to look at me. Dems nods and I lean up a little bit and give her a quick kiss. I open the door and see everyone looking at us. Well this is creepy.

"Why are you all staring at us?" I say as I hold Demi's hand extremely tight.

"We uh heard what you said through the door" Dad says. I didn't know what to say so I stayed quite hoping someone would say something.

"Honey what you said outside is true. We don't care who you're with, as long as they make you feel safe, happy and loved. I'm guessing Demi already does that for you huh?" Mom asks.

"Yeah she really does" I say looking up at Dems and smiling.

"Well then" Dad says standing up.

"Welcome to the family Demi" He holds out his hand for Demi to shake it. I gasp because in our family, when Dad holds out his hand for your partner to shake, it's like him approving of them. It's happened with Ty and Tay's boyfriend so this is major. Dems drops my hand and gives Dad a handshake then Mom pulls her in for a hug.

"How about you two come back to the house? You must be hungry" Mom offers.

"Well we've got a few days off so sure Mom" I reply.

After about an hour we get back to my childhood home and mom makes us a Cuban food while we talk about growing up here and tell embarrassing stories about my younger siblings and I growing up to Dems.

I'm glad she's not a secret anymore.